Briana Maternity Photos

ClubFlysClubFlys Registered Users Posts: 95 Big grins
edited September 25, 2008 in People
I was hired to do some maternity photography outdoors. This is my second crack at doing maternity shots.

379276823_Uu2ht-M.jpg

379277102_8aj3i-M.jpg

379278695_yXkLY-M.jpg

379285526_kzuSt-M.jpg

379282504_LwTur-M.jpg

Comments

• heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    edited September 25, 2008
    #3 and #5 are pretty good. #3 could a use a little brightening in the eye area. #5 her expression and pose are great.

Take a look at her upper arm in #2. I bet she will not enjoy that. See if you can do some magic pp on that and I bet she would like it much better. As is... lets just say it is not so flattering. And then take a look at your skin tones- the last 2 look a bit too magentaish, but it might just be me.

Maternity shots are hard because the goal is to make the mom feel all beautiful despite her changing body, and to get the most flattering/ sexy shot you can of her. The best I think I have ever seen were done by Agnieszka... Someday I hope to be as good as her...
  • ClubFlysClubFlys Registered Users Posts: 95 Big grins
    I will work on doing some PS magic and repost the changes. Thanks for the tip! I remember seeing her arm and thinking to myself that I should fix that but then got caught up in the lighting and colors.

Is Agnieszka on SM or do you have a link to her work? I tried a google search and it seems there may be more than one Agnieszka in the world. :) I would love to see her work. Inspiration goes a long way!
  • heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    Oh yeah, she is a grinner... here is a link to the thread I was talking about. Simply stunning work. http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=94650
  • ClubFlysClubFlys Registered Users Posts: 95 Big grins
    Ah yes. Thanks for the link! Definitely great shots!