FS: Amazing OLYMPUS Gear!

swintonphotoswintonphoto Registered Users Posts: 1,664 Major grins
edited August 21, 2009 in The Other Guys
I have a bunch of great genuine Olympus gear I am selling. All of the gear is in excellent working condition. I have been the sole owner of all items. I have never had any problems with them. FREE shipping on all items within the USA. I will also ship them internationally for an additional $25. I have 100% feedback on ebay (swintonphoto). Paypal preferred method of payment - I will cover paypal costs.

1. ***SOLD***E-500 Digital SLR body: $199 (I paid $700 new)***SOLD***
-Comes with original box
-Comes with official Olympus BLM-1 rechargeable battery
-Comes with official Olympus BLM-1 battery charger
-Comes with official Olympus body cap
-Comes with official Olympus camera strap
-8 Megapixels
-Amazingly feature-packed
-Has 14,700 shutter actuations (rated for 50,000 - so it still has tons of great life left!)
510486792_tcDSV-L.jpg

2. ***SOLD***FL-36 Flash: $155 (I paid $220 new)***SOLD***
-Comes with original box
-Comes with original manual
-Runs on 2 AA batteries
-Guide number of 118
-Has a few scuff marks on the side but these do not influence its functioning at all.
-This flash is a great tool for anyone that wants more power than the pop-up flash can give, or who wants to have the flexibility of bouncing light off of other surfaces. The flash can be adjusted to fire just about any direction.
499499328_cwhCE-M.jpg

**SOLD** 3. Hot Shoe Flash Cable (FL-CB05): $35 (I paid $50 new) **SOLD**
-Attaches to the hotshoe of your digital camera and permits you to use FL-20/FL-36/FL-40/FL-50 Flash or standard type flash with most external flash brackets. The bottom of the hotshoe that holds the flash has a standard 1/4" tripod socket thread.
510491262_vUW9P-L.jpg

4. The VA-1 Angle Finder: $145 (I paid $230 new)
-Comes with original box
-Fits on any Olympus E-system DSLR
-This is an awesome waist-level viewfinder that allows you to hold the camera low and still see through the viewfinder.
-Can view through a 1x or 2x magnification.
499584034_bVRQa-M-0.jpg

Comments

• Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited April 12, 2009
    are you jumping ship Jonathan???:D :D:Drolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• swintonphotoswintonphoto Registered Users Posts: 1,664 Major grins
    edited April 12, 2009
    Art Scott wrote:
    are you jumping ship Jonathan???:D :D:Drolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif

You know me better than that! rolleyes1.gif
    Just buying some more awesome Olympus gear and need some $$ to make the purchases. I am a died in the wool Olympus fanatic. I think everyone else should be too:D
  • Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited April 12, 2009
    You know me better than that! rolleyes1.gif
    Just buying some more awesome Olympus gear and need some $$ to make the purchases. I am a died in the wool Olympus fanatic. I think everyone else should be too:D

I shoot a lot of performance type stuff also weddingget to be low light and high iso.......Does Oly perform real well in those conditions.....I am gettingready to turn my KPERS into camera to replce the KM's......started looking heavily at Oly and with price drop the Nikon D200 thru BB really caught my attention.....I can live without gps direct hook up ....that is just for landscaping and wildlife any way and I really do not want 2 different camera drands just to have good equipt for both shooting types........I am looking at going either E620 or E30(E30 cause it supposed has most of the benefits of the E3 with less cost and size).........

I am so confuuuused!!eek7.gifscratch:cry
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

edited April 21, 2009
    The hotshoe cord has sold. All other items still available!
    edited April 26, 2009
    The VA-1 Official Olympus Angle Viewfinder is still available! All others SOLD!
  • AlistairJAlistairJ Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
    edited April 29, 2009
    Art Scott wrote:
    I shoot a lot of performance type stuff also weddingget to be low light and high iso.......Does Oly perform real well in those conditions.....I am gettingready to turn my KPERS into camera to replce the KM's......started looking heavily at Oly and with price drop the Nikon D200 thru BB really caught my attention.....I can live without gps direct hook up ....that is just for landscaping and wildlife any way and I really do not want 2 different camera drands just to have good equipt for both shooting types........I am looking at going either E620 or E30(E30 cause it supposed has most of the benefits of the E3 with less cost and size).........

I am so confuuuused!!eek7.gifscratch:cry

Art, get an E-3 body! There are some around at great prices now. The size isn't really a problem and the robustness means it will last.
  • lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited August 19, 2009
    I thought you were going "turncoat", and after recommending the Olympus brand to me- til I finished the rest of the thread.

Wish I had looked at this sooner, you sold what I wanted.

Thanks for the recommendation by the way--lovin my Oly--still getting to know him though--still consulting my manual on a regular basis.

I'll keep my eyes peeled in case you start selling more stuff.
    Liz A.
    _________
    edited August 21, 2009
    I thought you were going "turncoat", and after recommending the Olympus brand to me- til I finished the rest of the thread.

Wish I had looked at this sooner, you sold what I wanted.

Thanks for the recommendation by the way--lovin my Oly--still getting to know him though--still consulting my manual on a regular basis.

I'll keep my eyes peeled in case you start selling more stuff.
    Don't worry - I think I will be buried in a casket with the Olympus logo on it.