SOLD: (can) Mint 1dmkii Still Under Warranty

SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
edited January 10, 2007 in House of Canon
[FONT=Geneva, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mint condition, everything included except the box. Comes with an extra battery.
Little over 10,000 actuations, baught this from Henrys and it's a Canon refurb that comes with a Canon Canada 1 year warranty that expires in May. Camera is mint and tac sharp as long as your lenses are. The reason I am selling is I want to get a 5D so the wife can use the camera also( auto )

Price is $3050 Can. shipped. Paypal add 2%. Money order is another option or local pick up, I am in Sarnia Ontario and willing to drive a reasonable distance for a cash deal.

If I don't get my price I keep it, like I said it's mint and like new and my feedback is excellent. I have baught and sold lots of items on FM and POTN.

ALL LOW BALL OFFERS WILL BE REFUSED SO IF YOU DON'T GET A RESPOSE YOU KNOW WHY.

Thanks Dan
[/FONT]

Comments

• DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited January 10, 2007
    mrclark321 wrote:
    [FONT=Geneva, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ALL LOW BALL OFFERS WILL BE REFUSED SO IF YOU DON'T GET A RESPOSE YOU KNOW WHY.

Thanks Dan
    [/FONT]
    Ease up Dan, this place is a bit nicer than most, ok? Good luck with your sale.thumb.gif
  • SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited January 10, 2007
    DJ-S1 wrote:
    Ease up Dan, this place is a bit nicer than most, ok? Good luck with your sale.thumb.gif

Sorry my appologies as I copied and pasted from the other sites I have it listed. rolleyes1.gif

Sale is pending and a 5D is heading my way clap.gif
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited January 10, 2007
    mrclark321 wrote:
    Sale is pending and a 5D is heading my way clap.gif
    Marked sold, only need to let me know if it falls through thumb.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited January 10, 2007
    DoctorIt wrote:
    Marked sold, only need to let me know if it falls through thumb.gif