Options

FS: Nikon D80 outfit

boblu262boblu262 Registered Users Posts: 225 Major grins
edited February 3, 2009 in Nikon Land
I am looking to sell my Nikon D80, Nikon MB-D80 vertical grip, Nikon 20mm f2.8 (D) lens and Nikon 50mm f1.4 (D) lens.

I am selling because I have decided to upgrade to the D300 and consolidate my lens collection.

The camera comes with USB Cable, battery charger, two batteries and manual. The 20mm lens includes both caps, lens hood, Quantray 62mm skylight filter and circular polarizer filter and the 50mm includes both caps and a 52mm skylight filter. Also included in the package are 2 Secure Digital Media cards (4GB and 2GB), and the MC-DCi Wired remote.

The camera is about two years old and has just over 10,000 actuations on it. The vertical grip is less than a year old. The lens is about 18 months old.

All of this equipment was purchased new and has been meticulously maintained. There are no dents, dings or scratches on anything. The camera works just as well as on the day it was purchased and the lenses are is in "as-new" condition – no scratches on front or rear elements, no fungus.

I'm putting this up on dGrin before going through the pain of eBay. I'm willing to sell individually as follows:
    D80 (w/ grip, batteries, SD cards, etc.): $500
    20mm (w/ filters, caps, hood): $450
    50mm (w/ filters/caps): $275

I'll also sell the entire package for $1,100.

Individual prices were determined by looking at ebay postings and similarly used equipment available on keh.com.

Photos of the equipment or taken with the equipment available on request.

Comments

• Options
    boblu262boblu262 Registered Users Posts: 225 Major grins
    edited February 3, 2009
    Camera Withdrawn
    I'm holding off on selling the camera, grip, etc.

Please contact me if you are interested in either of the lenses. I'll give it a couple of more days before putting them on Ebay.