SOLD: Nikon D200 Body

onecrazychickenonecrazychicken Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
edited May 10, 2010 in Nikon Land
I am selling my beloved Nikon D200 camera body. I bought it hoping to do photography professionally, but have since discovered that I just want to do it as a hobby. This is a professional camera and I have no need for all its functionality. It's a great camera and it takes awesome pictures! Everything works wonderfully. I just need to sell it so I can buy something smaller for me. This camera is in excellent condition and last time I checked it had about 16,000 shutter actuations (way below the 150,000 that D200s are known for).

Included are the following:

Original box
Camera Strap
Manuals in English and Spanish
Original Battery
Battery charger (has an inside rattle - not sure why as it works perfectly!)
Original software in the box
USB cable
Body cap
Eyepiece cover
Rear LCD plastic shield (this has a crack in the bottom clasp - it's an optional accessory that is not necessary for functionality and can be replaced if desired)
Extra battery
Blue Crane DVD - Introduction to the Nikon D200 (excellent to learn all about this camera!)
2 4gb ExtremeIII Camera Flash Cards

I'm so sorry for the terrible pictures, but the only other camera I have to take pictures of it is my iPhone!

The specifications are listed here: http://www.nikonusa.com/Find-Your-Nikon/Product-Archive/Digital-SLR/25235/D200.html

I'm asking $625 OBO … thanks for looking!

Comments

• DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited May 5, 2010
    Not very clear on your first line - do you really want this thread deleted?
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• onecrazychickenonecrazychicken Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited May 5, 2010
    I do not want this thread deleted … thanks! It was the one I posted yesterday that was messed up :)
  • onecrazychickenonecrazychicken Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited May 10, 2010
    Sold :)