Options

FS: Nikon D700 $2000

jlfielyjlfiely Registered Users Posts: 44 Big grins
edited April 25, 2010 in Nikon Land
Sold! Thanks for looking everyone!

UPS has just dropped off my D700 from the Nikon service center. There, it had a full clean, check, shutter (actuations: 91) and had its rubber grips replaced. Nearly my entire Madagascar Gallery was taken with this camera; it's in pristine condition, and takes beautiful photos. She's out of warranty, but comes with front cap, strap, and instruction manual. Bonus! Also includes MH-19 dual battery AC/DC charger, and three Nikon EN-EL3e batteries!

Photos of the camera here

Buyer pays shipping of choice, and we split the 3% Paypal fee.

Keep on shooting!

Comments

• Options
    EkajEkaj Registered Users Posts: 245 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2010
    I'm curious how your camera only has 91 actuations, but you say almost the entire gallery was shot with it?
  • Options
    ARKreationsARKreations Registered Users Posts: 265 Major grins
    edited April 18, 2010
    I understand it to mean 91 actuations on the newly replaced shutter after being serviced.
    Ross - ARKreations Photography
    http://www.arkreations.com
    Nikon D700 | D300 | D80 | SB-800(x2) | SB-600(x2)
    Nikkor Lenses: 14-24 f/2.8 | 24-70 f/2.8 | 50 f/1.8 | 85 f/1.4 | 70-200 f/2.8 VR II | 70-300 VR
  • Options
    jpcjpc Registered Users Posts: 840 Major grins
    edited April 23, 2010
    Do you realize that your Madagascar Gallery is unprotected? Anyone can save copies of your originals. It looks like you're also selling prints at cost. You should really check your settings, unless you're intentionally giving away your work.
  • Options
    jlfielyjlfiely Registered Users Posts: 44 Big grins
    edited April 25, 2010
    Thanks for pointing this out, JPC.

J
    jpc wrote:
    Do you realize that your Madagascar Gallery is unprotected? Anyone can save copies of your originals. It looks like you're also selling prints at cost. You should really check your settings, unless you're intentionally giving away your work.