Options

Feature Image for Top Level Folder Bug

Darter02Darter02 Registered Users Posts: 947 Major grins
edited August 4, 2013 in Bug Reporting
I've been setting the feature image for my various folders. I'm finding that when a set a feature image for a folder that contains folders the image doesn't actually change. For instance, say I have a folder with 3 sub-folders. I can set the feature image on all three sub-folders, and see the image I selected when I look at them in the main folder. I then set the feature image for the main folder, choosing one of the covers for the sub-folders. When I go to the "browse" level where you view all of your top-level folders the image I chose is not the one used for the feature image. It's the first image, in the first sub-folder.

Comments

• Options
    edited August 4, 2013
    Oh, and if there is a mix of both sub-folders, and galleries, it selects the feature image for the first gallery listed, not the one I selected.
  • Options
    edited August 4, 2013
    OK, bear with me here. I just discovered that the problem is if I choose a sub-folder, but do not navigate to the specific image in that folder then it will not set the top level image. It seems a little "clunky" that I can't just select a sub-folder and tell the top level folder to use whatever cover is set for it.