Options

Lost gallery

ldlvldlv Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
edited August 2, 2013 in Bug Reporting
Im I the only one who lost Gallerys when using the new organizer?

Comments

• Options
    OjaOja Registered Users Posts: 76 Big grins
    edited August 1, 2013
    No
  • Options
    bobbyherobobbyhero Registered Users Posts: 207 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2013
    Please email us so we can help you get them back:
    http://help.smugmug.com

Be sure to give us some details to avoid back/forth emails.
  • Options
    wegotitwegotit Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
    edited August 2, 2013
    lost some 300+ galleries too - thanks to a new 300 galleries per folder limit and a bug in reordering - and smugmug heroes are nor responding to my mails - pretty annoying
  • Options
    edited August 2, 2013
    I email you.. The only response I got is: "Did you delete id?"
  • Options
    edited August 2, 2013
    UPDATE: I just font that my lost galleries Still viewables when I use my ShareGroups link... I send this info to smugmug help hoping to get them restored!
  • Options
    edited August 2, 2013
    UPDATE 2: When opening one of the lost Gallery via one of my ShareGroup link, I figured that my Folder was renames "Name-of-my-folder-1" instead of "Name-of-my-folder". So I type this folder URL in my browser then use The Organize button. The lost folder was then available and every Gallery were there. So I move the lost gallerys to another folder and I am now able to see them on my Site.

Not sure if I should do this.

For now I juste not sure if these Gallery are gonna be wiped by the system because they have been flagged "to delete" or something else.
  • Options
    badams007badams007 Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
    edited August 2, 2013
    Just emailed help - Lost at least one gallery for one of my best clients... She used to have her own subcategory, so I expected all those galleries to show up in her folder.... but I guess not!

and now that I've unveiled, I can't go back to the old site to make triple sure my galleries are complete :-(