Create "page" choice missing

Richard_Richard_ Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited August 2, 2013 in Bug Reporting
I seem to be missing the create "page" option.

Under Organize > Create > Gallery, Page, Folder

the only options displayed are Gallery and Folder. There is no option to create Page.

Am I making a mistake somewhere or is this a bug?

Comments

• phaserbeamphaserbeam Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2013
    Richard_ wrote: »
    Under Organize > Create > Gallery, Page, Folder

the only options displayed are Gallery and Folder. There is no option to create Page.

I have already created two pages using Organize > Create > Page from the top-level on my site. So it has worked here and i just checked again, there is a menu entry to create a page.

Have you checked the organizer itself? Organize > OrganizeSite > Create > Page ?

Markus
  • Richard_Richard_ Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited August 2, 2013
    i-stPzbW9-XL.png

Hi, Markus.

Yes, I've checked the organizer itself.
    edited August 2, 2013
    Here is a screen shot from the top level.
    i-bHP5rXR-XL.jpg
  • SmugMegSmugMeg Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
    edited August 2, 2013
    Richard, do you by chance have a Basic account? Basic accounts can choose from pre-made Themes to customize each part of the site, as well as customize the layout & content on the homepage. But to create and customize unique pages, and have the ability to customize anywhere on the site, you would need to upgrade to at least a Power account.
    edited August 2, 2013
    Thanks, SmugMeg - that answers my question. Yes, I have a basic account. Hey, SmugMug Team, I suggest adding this bit of information to the help topics.

"Customization: Pages

Last Updated: Aug 01, 2013 09:01AM PDT
    Pages are end points in the hierarchy, similar to galleries BUT they do not require the addition of photos. They provide you with a completely blank slate to which you can add content, themes or advanced customization to create a page that is truly unique to you.

Create and Customize a New Page" --- for power user accounts and above.