Both done with some HDR and LR3B2 pp.

1)
890735203_7omqC-L.jpg

2)
890740858_9Mb9M-L-1.jpg

C&C welcome,

Don
Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook

Comments

• Shades of HyperionShades of Hyperion Registered Users Posts: 367 Major grins
    edited June 5, 2010
    I like rust... the second seems a little overly processed for my taste though
    Scooba Steve

Shades of Hyperion photography
    Extraordinary photos can not be had standing where everyone else is standing, looking where everyone else is looking
  • DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    edited June 5, 2010
    Two Rust shots from 6/4/10
    I like rust... the second seems a little overly processed for my taste though

Thanks for looking. I go both ways. Typically I'm not so Kinkade but with Rust Anthony goes! :lol ::D

thumb.gif

Don
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook
  • Shades of HyperionShades of Hyperion Registered Users Posts: 367 Major grins
    edited June 5, 2010
    I'm not opposed to over processing a photo or two, there is just something about the second photo that doesn't get it for me.
    Scooba Steve

Shades of Hyperion photography
    Extraordinary photos can not be had standing where everyone else is standing, looking where everyone else is looking
  • Jack'll doJack'll do Registered Users Posts: 2,977 Major grins
    edited June 6, 2010
    Hi Don
    I think #2 suffers from too little contrast and too much brightness giving it a washed out look. I pumped up the contrast to +54 and decreased brightness to -47 in PS and it seemed to improve it a lot.

Jack
    (My real name is John but Jack'll do)
  • R.JayR.Jay Registered Users Posts: 974 Major grins
    edited June 6, 2010
    Hi Don, I like the first one - the way the little creeper is working it's way into the shot.

Cheers, Richard.
  • DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2010
    Two Rust shots from 6/4/10
    R.Jay wrote: »
    Hi Don, I like the first one - the way the little creeper is working it's way into the shot.

Cheers, Richard.
    Thanks, Richard. That's what I liked about this image, too!

:D

Don