Account Settings completely BLANK

MikeODMikeOD Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited July 4, 2012 in SmugMug Support
Like many others this change in account settings for a simple SMUGMUG user like me was a step backward. Today I tried to view my account settings, I'm forced to re-log in to add a new gallery of recent Disneyland trip to a previously set up shared collection. Now I can't share these.

I'm now met with a BLANK (black) screen. I've changed NOTHING on my end since this account settings change. I've tried this with Firefox (and on Internet Explorer, it just repeatedly tries to get me to log in again). I can see all my galleries, its ONLY the account settings and do other items I previously accomplished with Smugmug...but now I can't get to my account settings.

Security changes, my arse... It was working just fine before.

Long time customer and VERY annoyed...

(and now cant get to my account settings).

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited July 4, 2012
    Hi Mike, sorry for the troubles! I'm sure we can fix you up, can you please write our heroes so we can give you personal attention? http://help.smugmug.com
  • MikeODMikeOD Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited July 4, 2012
    Did that Andy... Waiting email response. Thought others might be experiencing this so posted here to see if there was a common solution. At the end of the day Andy, SmugMug changed peoples work flow and user experience. You fixed something that (for me) wasn't broken.
    edited July 4, 2012
    MikeOD wrote: »
    Did that Andy... Waiting email response. Thought others might be experiencing this so posted here to see if there was a common solution. At the end of the day Andy, SmugMug changed peoples work flow and user experience. You fixed something that (for me) wasn't broken.

We never close, even 4th of July - our heroes will answer you in a few minutes!
  • EntropicTendenciesEntropicTendencies Registered Users Posts: 84 Big grins
    edited July 4, 2012
    Hi Mike,

I handled your LR question on the 29th and just responded to your LR question today. If you're not receiving our replies, could you check your email spam filters? (or let us know here)

Barrie
  • MikeODMikeOD Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited July 4, 2012
    Barrie,

Must be some confusion on your end. I just discovered this problem and sent an email for the first time this a.m. (4 July). I don't know what an 'LR' question is.
    edited July 4, 2012
    MikeOD wrote: »
    Barrie,

Must be some confusion on your end. I just discovered this problem and sent an email for the first time this a.m. (4 July). I don't know what an 'LR' question is.

Sorry Mike, we'll get it sorted
  • FlounderFlounder Registered Users Posts: 121 Major grins
    edited July 4, 2012
    Hi Mike,

I have sent you an email to the email address associated with your SmugMug account. We're going to get this all sorted out for you!

-Nick Wilson