customized site

dawnwehmandawnwehman Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited August 3, 2013 in Bug Reporting
I'm having a few issues with the "Just this Gallery" settings

It's a bear to get to this spot - I found it by accident and thought wow this is perfect but then when the below wasn't working properly it really took some effort to figure out how I got here and I'm guessing that will be better when I'm "done" and only have the "new site" but ouch for now

I can't get rid of "area reserved for default smugmug content" but can't use it's default and the photo block I wanted to use

I also can't get the txt box to show up when I preview it

I would love it if there was a place for a customizable "contact us" page and "investment" page but can't find those either

I also haven't gotten creative enough to work on a new header and am a little nervous about that with the mobile capabilities - same with my background image but those seam secondary to getting the content in there right now

(see attached)

Untitled-1.jpg

Comments

• dawnwehmandawnwehman Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited August 3, 2013
    on a good note after I went "live" and committed to the new smugmug I was able to get the text box to show by hitting "customize", "done" and pow they were there but I ended up putting this "default content" below everything else until I figure out how to get rid of it but 1 out of 10 problems fixed - hope this helps someone else but "sandbox mode" really didn't work that great - I'm better at commit till the death mode
  • jasonscottphotojasonscottphoto Registered Users Posts: 711 Major grins
    edited August 3, 2013
    If you don't want the gallery photo block, you should use a "page" instead of a "gallery"
    Posts by Allyson, the wife/assistant...

Jason Scott Photography | Blog | FB | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube