Guatemala

GavbeeGavbee Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited August 30, 2006 in Journeys
I took a little trip with friends to Antigua, so I took advantage of the trip and shot some pictures of my colurfull land .. this is a picture of some cloths for sale in the market .. :clap

Comments

• B://B:// Registered Users Posts: 274 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2006
    Gavbee wrote:
    I took a little trip with friends to Antigua, so I took advantage of the trip and shot some pictures of my colurfull land .. this is a picture of some cloths for sale in the market .. clap.gif

I just love the depth of field on this one, it stands out the texture of the cloths. And that vintage style touch in the picture, it's that what makes me feel happy to be a guatemalan... only that umph.gif, hahahaha rolleyes1.gif.
    Once again a marvelous job Gavbee thumb.gif, hope to see more more more more naughty.gif

Byron M.
    "... anger, frustration, deception, loneliness are its meal... don't feed him" - Donatto on Zeoneth
  • rickstrickst Registered Users Posts: 103 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2006
    Guatemala
    I was there in March 2005--wonderful place to visit and take pictures
  • marlofmarlof Registered Users Posts: 1,833 Major grins
    edited August 24, 2006
    That's a nice image. I sure hope you'll post more, and add a little travelogue. After all, you did post this in the journeys forum where it's not about single images but about your journey.
    enjoy being here while getting there
  • ForeheadForehead Registered Users Posts: 679 Major grins
    edited August 27, 2006
    Light and airy. Yep, that's all the more you'd want to wear in that tropical steam bath! biggrinbounce2.gif
    Steve-o
  • ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,904 moderator
    edited August 30, 2006
    Got any more? Love to see them!

Ian
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?