23193425-L.jpg

23193799-L.jpg

23236423-L.jpg

5/25/2005

Sullivan's Island
South Carolina

Photography by ginger

Dogs: Merry Chapel, Skye.........
After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.

Comments

• gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited May 27, 2005
    That 3rd shot is a DIF (dog in flight) Ginger. good catch.

My mother always had corgis. We lived on a few thousand acres & whilst the working cattle dogs lived in a compound...the corgis had the run of the place. You should have seen them trying to work cattle...their little legs couldnt keep up lol3.gif
    It was a harsh enviroment for pembrokes & we lost quite a few though various incidents.

Gus
  • ChrisJChrisJ Registered Users Posts: 2,164 Major grins
    edited May 27, 2005
    They're all nice, but I really like this one!
    23193425-M.jpg
    That's one happy, wet dog!
    Chris
  • MuskyDudeMuskyDude Registered Users Posts: 1,508 Major grins
    edited May 27, 2005
    Firts off these are all very good, composition, sharpness and color but what I like particularly is the fact they are all different from one another. That's very creative. thumb.gif Well done.

AJ
  • bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited May 27, 2005
    Great set G thumb.gif

Makes me sad though been wanting to run my Rotties on the beach, but around here they past another one of those protect us from ourselves rules. So now you can't take your dog to any beach in L.A. County with or without leash !! umph.gif :cry

Love your shots all of them clap.gif
  • Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited May 27, 2005
    Very Kewl Ginger thumb.gifthumb

They are all nice and some are humorous. But, I really like the last one. Dog and shadow in lower left third and dog with reflection in upper right third. Very nice clap.gif

Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • NetgardenNetgarden Registered Users Posts: 829 Major grins
    edited May 27, 2005
    Those are beautiful shots Ginger. Looks like they had a blast.

Bfjr, you will have to trek down to Huntington beach, they allow them there! Or I can call my SIL and double check, I know she takes her lab there all the time to run on the beach.

They are all nice and some are humorous. But, I really like the last one. Dog and shadow in lower left third and dog with reflection in upper right third. Very nice clap.gif

Steve
  • ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited May 28, 2005

Steve
    Steve, I really like that, too. I am upset with myself. In the interest of clearing the hard drive, I took off, deleted, all the other photos I had of this shot. Wonder, I didn't take out the trash??

It bothers me that they are so interested in what is going on off to the right. I am going to check that waste basket.

ginger

Thanks everyone. Gus, it brings a smile to know that your mother had Corgis. Their propensity to demise would have been a bit discouraging, but I bet they really enjoyed them selves. Mine have to make do by terrorizing dogs at the beach, bigger dogs, always bigger.

And I have to pretend to disapprove while I am frantically trying to get more action and more photos. Nothing like mixed signals, I think they call it. "Here everyone, now, come back, hahahaha, oh that is a great shot. They are harmless, and on and on..........." A Border Collie nipped my Skye back that day, he was surprised.
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • KhaosKhaos Registered Users Posts: 2,435 Major grins
    edited May 28, 2005
    Very nice comp on the last one.thumb.gif

They're very cute dogs.