Problems accessing "organize"

divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
edited September 23, 2014 in SmugMug Support
Explained here http://dgrin.com/showthread.php?p=1970018#post1970018

Anybody?????? Very frustrating, as I can't get into any of my galleries without rebooting (and even then it doesn't always work) :-/

Comments

• annnna8888annnna8888 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 936 SmugMug Employee
    edited September 21, 2014
    Divamum, sorry to hear you are having problems with this! I was able to access your organizer fine, which means there must be something on your computer or connection preventing you from accessing it. Please email us at the help desk directly, and we'll do some troubleshooting with you.

Ana
    SmugMug Support Hero
    Ana
    SmugMug Support Hero Manager
    My website: anapogacar.smugmug.com
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited September 21, 2014
    Yeah, it's weird - it's hit and miss. Was fine earlier today, and now won't display. :-/ I will add that I OFTEN get "script error" messages after uploading images - not sure if that's flash, java or something else, but..............
  • ChancyRatChancyRat Registered Users Posts: 2,141 Major grins
    edited September 23, 2014
    I haven't had a problem with not seeing the folders and galleries on the left side in Organizer, but I have experienced that when I finish uploading images into a gallery, I will get script errors as well. Refreshing, or going into another gallery and then back into the one I need to work in, will bring it back. Also sometimes I will watch the count of the photos loading at the top, and sometimes it will freeze before it completes. I can't edit in the gallery at that point and have to refresh.

Just to say you aren't the only one experiencing some of this....