My few today

HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
edited October 27, 2014 in People
This gal thought she was not photographic. I had to talk with here for quite awhile to get her confidence up and feeling comfortable with the session but she was great. Love the twinkle in her eye.

i-VmMGtHR-X2.jpg

i-GShB2TM-X2.jpg

Comments

• BilsenBilsen Registered Users Posts: 2,143 Major grins
    edited October 15, 2014
    Tell her she's GORGEOUS Hack. I'd shoot her in a NY minute (in NY of course Laughing.gif).

Like # 2 but # 1 is just a great, intriguing mysterious image with a great sparkle in her eyes.
    Bilsen (the artist formerly known as John Galt NY)
    Canon 600D; Canon 1D Mk2;
    24-105 f4L IS; 70-200 f4L IS; 50mm 1.4; 28-75 f2.8; 55-250 IS; 580EX & (2) 430EX Flash,
    Model Galleries: http://bilsen.zenfolio.com/
    Everything Else: www.pbase.com/bilsen
  • Gary752Gary752 Registered Users Posts: 934 Major grins
    edited October 15, 2014
    I totally love #1!!! iloveyou.gif With the placement of the scarf, it invokes a sense of mystery, and directs you to her eyes which are beatutiful!!! Great job Hack!!! bowdown.gifbowbowdown.gif

GaryB
    GaryB
    “The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it!” - Ansel Adams
  • WerewolfWerewolf Registered Users Posts: 32 Big grins
    edited October 24, 2014
    The first shot made me smile - a big enough smile that a friend who noticed couldn't help but ask why I was grinning out loud (her words not mine).

Having a bit of a reputation as a curmudgeon a picture that can make me spontaneously break out into a grin like that is one helluva shot.
  • HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2014
    Werewolf wrote: »
    The first shot made me smile - a big enough smile that a friend who noticed couldn't help but ask why I was grinning out loud (her words not mine).

Having a bit of a reputation as a curmudgeon a picture that can make me spontaneously break out into a grin like that is one helluva shot.

Thank you for the kind words.
  • jonh68jonh68 Registered Users Posts: 2,711 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2014
    Werewolf wrote: »

Yes, You can see her smile without seeing her smile. Her eyes tell the story.
  • D3SshooterD3Sshooter Registered Users Posts: 1,187 Major grins
    edited October 27, 2014
    Great shot number 1, it has something dreamy about it. I guess it must be the dark eyes with the reflection (catch lights) in it.
    A photographer without a style, is like a pub without beer