Supernova Explosion

black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins
edited October 25, 2014 in Other Cool Shots
rust%202013%20027-X3.jpg
I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

Comments

• rwellsrwells Registered Users Posts: 6,084 Major grins
    edited October 21, 2014
    Another great shot Pard!

Just how many of these great shots are in your rusty war chest?
    Randy
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins
    edited October 21, 2014
    rwells wrote: »
    Another great shot Pard!

Just how many of these great shots are in your rusty war chest?

Thanks, Amigo.

I'm not sure about that war chest count. But I can assure you it's not too many....what with you and the rest of the bunch slinging these world-class images all over the place. I can feel the heat.

Adios,

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited October 21, 2014
    Another episode of Forensic files! Now we wait for results to get back from FBI lab!rolleyes1.gifthumb
    edited October 22, 2014
    Stumblebum wrote: »
    Another episode of Forensic files! Now we wait for results to get back from FBI lab!rolleyes1.gifthumb

Like Randy said, no one can accuse you, Taz, of lacking imagination. Thanks for the visit.

I don't know why I find this image so compelling. If I look at it long enough, though, I perceive the largely blue/yellow parts to be " floating " above the red parts. Then again, perhaps it's me that has the run-away imagination. Does that mean we're twins?

See you, buddy,

Tom
  • StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited October 22, 2014
    Like Randy said, no one can accuse you, Taz, of lacking imagination. Thanks for the visit.

I don't know why I find this image so compelling. If I look at it long enough, though, I perceive the largely blue/yellow parts to be " floating " above the red parts. Then again, perhaps it's me that has the run-away imagination. Does that mean we're twins?

See you, buddy,

Tom

I see it too.....flow of red chunks from left to right, especially the meaty red ball in the top middle......then I noticed the blue thorny shapes on top side.....and I couldn't come up with some space-equivalent-entity for them....and started thinking about "hairs and blood splatters" and the thing they spray that shows years old blood samples in infra-red.......yes...insane!:D
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited October 22, 2014
    edited October 23, 2014
    Dogdots wrote: »
    WOW!!! thumb.gif

It's great to have you stop by, Mary.

You know, one of the things I miss most on today's forum is your participation on a regular basis....particularly the stunning high-key work you used to do. Nobody was, or is, better at that than you are. Have mercy on us and throw a bone or two our way.:D

Take care,

Tom
  • JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2014
    Somehow I missed this. Absolutely wonderful! It seems like the sky is falling. This one should be printed and hung in a gallery!clap.gifclapclap.gifclap
    edited October 25, 2014
    Juano wrote: »
    Somehow I missed this. Absolutely wonderful! It seems like the sky is falling. This one should be printed and hung in a gallery!clap.gifclapclap.gifclap

I sure appreciate your support, Cristóbal. Thanks.

This one is headed to the printer. A gallery-owner friend has asked me to assemble enough rust prints to stage a Rust-O-Rama at his place. He swears that his client base....big on modern and interpretive art....will swarm these things. Now, wouldn't that be a sight?

Thanks again, my friend,

Tom