Canon 5D Mark II, 17-40 f4, 70-200 f2.8

CowboydougCowboydoug Registered Users Posts: 401 Major grins
edited March 25, 2012 in House of Canon
Howdy Gang... :thumb
well I've got a wild hair going on here and I'm thinking I may just part with my #2 - Canon 5d Mark II along with my 17-40mm f4 and my 70-200 f2.8 L lenses. non IS
Personally I use a tripod or a monopod 90+% of the time & don't care about IS... does me no good on a pod...
Camera has as of this moment 7,312 actuations and is in perfect condition with up to date firmware.
I've been doing this photography thing a long time and care for & maintain my gear quite well.
CMOS sensor has only been cleaned with Arctic Butterfly and is perfect.
The lenses are clean no dings, dust or fungus...
Lenses have always had UV filters on them and in fact and as a result I have never had to clean the front optics.
I would be happy to provide some images of everything but posting this tonight was on a whim so they will have to wait but you know what they look like... right?:thumb
I have all original boxes and manuals - lens bag/case for both.
Also 2 - 100+$ polarizer and Hoya 25a (red) filters -1 each
Also have Really Right Stuff L-bracket for camera - not included in the price

I'm thinking $3500.00 for the workx ... I prefer to sell as package but am open.
...if you have an interest drop me a note here or PM and we can go from there.

Thanks for looking
I'm a Kidnapper... I take terrible pictures of people, then hold them for ransom.

Cowboydoug
Certified Journeyman Commercial Photographer
www.iWasThereToo.com

Comments

• ohcelloohcello Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 59 Big grins
    edited March 21, 2012
    Cowboydoug wrote: »
    Howdy Gang... thumb.gif
    well I've got a wild hair going on here and I'm thinking I may just part with my #2 - Canon 5d Mark II along with my 17-40mm f4 and my 70-200 f2.8 L lenses. non IS
    Personally I use a tripod or a monopod 90+% of the time & don't care about IS... does me no good on a pod...
    Camera has as of this moment 7,312 actuations and is in perfect condition with up to date firmware.
    I've been doing this photography thing a long time and care for & maintain my gear quite well.
    CMOS sensor has only been cleaned with Arctic Butterfly and is perfect.
    The lenses are clean no dings, dust or fungus...
    Lenses have always had UV filters on them and in fact and as a result I have never had to clean the front optics.
    I would be happy to provide some images of everything but posting this tonight was on a whim so they will have to wait but you know what they look like... right?thumb.gif
    I have all original boxes and manuals - lens bag/case for both.
    Also 2 - 100+$ polarizer and Hoya 25a (red) filters -1 each
    Also have Really Right Stuff L-bracket for camera - not included in the price

I'm thinking $3500.00 for the workx ... I prefer to sell as package but am open.
    ...if you have an interest drop me a note here or PM and we can go from there.

Thanks for looking

Hello... how much for just the 5dii? Thanks.
  • CowboydougCowboydoug Registered Users Posts: 401 Major grins
    edited March 21, 2012
    5d II
    ohcello wrote: »
    Hello... how much for just the 5dii? Thanks.

with the really right stuff bracket... 1850. i'll even throw in the polo & red filters...

I also have a correction on the total shutter count... after running it through a program I discovered there are 14,602 shots on this... not bad at all... not even broke in yet...haha
    I'm a Kidnapper... I take terrible pictures of people, then hold them for ransom.

Cowboydoug
    www.iWasThereToo.com
  • Hybrid AWDHybrid AWD Registered Users Posts: 35 Big grins
    edited March 22, 2012
    If they pick up the camera, let me know about the price for the 70-200 2.8.
  • ohcelloohcello Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 59 Big grins
    edited March 22, 2012
    sorry I don't need any extras...just to body... let me know if you were willing to sell just that...thanks.
    edited March 22, 2012
    sorry I don't need any extras...just to body... let me know if you were willing to sell just that...thanks.

Sure... You seem to have a price you want to pay in your head... I'm willing to listen... Hit me up with it. That said... regardless of the extras I feel my asking price is reasonable. You tell me.
    Thanks

Cowboydoug
    www.iWasThereToo.com
    edited March 23, 2012

Let's make a deal...

Cowboydoug
    www.iWasThereToo.com
  • TodayjavuTodayjavu Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited March 25, 2012
    If the deal goes bust I'd be keen on the lot? ;)