Options

FS: Nikon D200 and Lenses

Wet Nose PhotographerWet Nose Photographer Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited July 31, 2010 in Nikon Land
I am selling my D200 with the Nikon 18-200 and the Nikon 14-24. All USA market stuff. Body has approximately 14,000 snaps. Lenses both have Hoya clear filters (the 18-200 has a B+W step-up ring to allow for a 77mm filter).

Why am I selling? I am shifting over from DX to FX. The body and the 2 lenses are in perfect shape, no damage or problems, etc...

Price? I don't know. Make an offer.

Located in Port Gamble, WA (west of Seattle).

Thanks!

- Rich

Comments

• Options
    cab.in.bostoncab.in.boston Registered Users Posts: 634 Major grins
    edited November 4, 2009
    I am selling my D200 with the Nikon 18-200 and the Nikon 14-24. All USA market stuff. Body has approximately 14,000 snaps. Lenses both have Hoya clear filters (the 18-200 has a B+W step-up ring to allow for a 77mm filter).

Why am I selling? I am shifting over from DX to FX. The body and the 2 lenses are in perfect shape, no damage or problems, etc...

Thanks!

- Rich

Why are you selling the 14-24? That's an FX lens, and from all accounts I've heard, it's one of the best wide zooms ever made...
    Father, husband, dog lover, engineer, Nikon shooter
    My site 365 Project
  • Options
    philtherowerphiltherower Registered Users Posts: 49 Big grins
    edited March 23, 2010
    Nikon 18-200 VR
    Hi!
    I'm interested in your 18-200. PM me.
  • Options
    philtherowerphiltherower Registered Users Posts: 49 Big grins
    edited March 23, 2010
    by the way, I'm in Bothell, which would be nice to buy locally :)
  • Options
    glockman99glockman99 Registered Users Posts: 58 Big grins
    edited March 24, 2010
    Rich,

This is Dann Fassnacht, in Aberdeen (WA). If interested in any trades for your Nikon D200, I have a very nice Nikon F3HP Pro 35mm film camera with a Nikon MD4 motordrive, a Tokina AT-X 28-85mm f/3.5-4.5 macro AIS Lens, a Tokina SZ-X 70-210mm f/4-5.6 macro Lens, a Nikon SB-12 TTL Speedlight, and a Nikon SB-16A TTL Speedlight, that I'd trade you for it. I'll also include 2 extra focus screens, a waist-level finder, a tripod adapter, and a SC-14 TTL off-camera flash cord. I can email a photo of this equipment to you if interested.

All of this equipment is in excellent condition, cosmetically, electronically, & mechanically, with no signs of abuse or excessive use.

---Dann
    Dann Fassnacht (glockman99)
    Aberdeen, WA USA
    glockman99@hotmail.com
  • Options
    Bell RingerBell Ringer Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
    edited June 4, 2010

Thanks!

- Rich

Hi, are these items still available? Thanks
    Rudynikon
  • Options
    quasparagusquasparagus Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
    edited July 31, 2010
    Don't you sell the 14-24! It'll serve you better on an FX camera than a DX...not to mention that it's one of the greatest lenses ever made by Nikon....
    "If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."
    Robert Capa

Website
    Flickr