Options

FS: Nikon 105mm f2.5 AIS

BrendanBrendan Registered Users Posts: 223 Major grins
edited July 26, 2010 in Nikon Land
I have a spare Nikon 105mm f2.5 AIS lens for sale.

Optical Condition: Excellent to like new. No scratches, fungus, haze, minimal dust (some dust is inevitable). Very sharp, good bokeh, as expected of this lens.
Mechanical Condition: Excellent to like new. Well-dampened, smooth focus. Not too tight. Aperture blades are in great condition (no oil), and click into each stop crisply.
Cosmetic Condition: Excellent. A couple of very, very minor scuffs. The JCII sticker is also a little worn. ;)
Reason for Sale: I've actually picked up another 105/2.5 in the same condition as part of a package purchase on CraigsList, and have no need for two 105/2.5 lenses. Otherwise, this would be staying with me.
Price: $265 shipped and insured in the continental US. KEH wants $350-400 for the 105/2.5 AIS in EX+ to LN- condition, so I figure $265 (reduced!) is pretty reasonable.
Payment: Check or money order only -- sorry, not a fan of PayPal.

I haven't done any buying/selling on DG yet, but you can check my eBay feedback (username biarien, though I haven't done a ton on eBay either) and I suppose I could get a character reference or something if necessary. I'm located in the SF Bay Area (near Oakland), so local pick-up is also an option.

Please send me a message if you're interested or have any questions. Some photographs are in the post below.

--Brendan

Comments

• Options
    edited July 10, 2010
    Update: I finally got around to taking some photos of the lens. They don't do a great job of showing the condition of the interior glass & aperture blades, but hopefully give some idea of the general condition of the lens.

929417184_NFWyN-M.jpg 929415663_bjjed-M.jpg 929416394_iADSL-M.jpg 929416797_6dcmo-M.jpg

--Brendan
  • Options
    edited July 17, 2010
    Updates: Price reduced to $265 shipped & insured in the lower 48. Also, I'm interested in getting a 28mm f/2 AI(S) lens, so if you have one for trade, I'd be interested in working something out.

Edit: I actually found a 28/2, so I'm no longer looking for a trade.
  • Options
    edited July 26, 2010
    Still for sale. Let me know if you're interested. :)

Edit: Has been reposted with others here.