HELP - I can't set pricing on my galleries

MDalbyMDalby Registered Users Posts: 697 Major grins
edited March 7, 2011 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I just cannot get the pricing to work on my galleries. I have set my bayphoto pricing for portfolio. I try to get my ezprints pricing to match and I cannot clear the pricing to apply a new pricing.

When I go to existing galleries, when I am logged out, the pricing is still the base pricing without a markup. I am sure that I am logged out. I have gone and created a new gallery that would have my new bayphoto pricing and the new gallery works and has the correct pricing. When I go into Price Setting to apply the pricing from my new gallery to the existing galleries, I cannot even see the new gallery that I created to apply the pricing from that gallery to the existing galleries.

I want to reset the pricing on all existing galleries and I essentially cannot get anything to work in the pricing module to reset the galleries pricing.

All my existing galleries are showing the base prices with no mark up and I cannot seem to get the price to get corrected.
Nikon D4, 400 2.8 AF-I, 70-200mm 2.8 VR II, 24-70 2.8
CBS Sports MaxPreps Shooter
http://DalbyPhoto.com

Comments

• rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited March 7, 2011
    Hi,

I checked your first featured gallery. It has set SmugMug default prices as the gallery pricing. To make your portfolio prices take effect, you'll need to clear out the gallery prices set. You can do this with the 'clear pricing' option from the 'apply this pricing' menu. For 'to these products' select 'all products'. Click on 'apply' to preview the changes. To save the changes, click on the 'save pricing' button.

Now if you wish to do this for multiple galleries, click on the 'galleries' button at the top center of the 'set pricing' tool. There you can select 'clear pricing' from the 'apply this pricing' menu and select which galleries to apply it to. Once you click on 'save pricing' the pricing would be cleared out for the selected galleries.
    That way your portfolio pricing could take effect.

I hope this helps,
    Sebastian
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero