Schneider/Kreuznach Olan Mills LF lens...

SeymoreSeymore Banned Posts: 1,539 Major grins
edited October 27, 2014 in The Other Guys
This Schneider/Kreuznach lens is dated from sometime around the 70's. I picked it up in 08', made mount mods in 2010 and have now decided to see if there is a new home for it elsewhere.

This lens, with the foot but no QR plate and minus any ext tubes is now for sale... Also included is the M42-F adapter, a 100+mm B&W UV/HAZE filter and a front (handmade) slide-on cap. This is truly a 1-off lens and you will never see/find this lens setup for 35mm. There is one on the Bay right now, without any mount mods for $600.

1197398944_sNLvqcS-XL.jpg

You can see more PICs of the lens and the mods here: http://moorefoto.smugmug.com/Misc-Images/Camera-Gear/Olan-Mills-MF-Camera/6455104_hCbJ2
Images taken with this lens here: http://moorefoto.smugmug.com/Misc-Images/Lens-Samples/Olan-Mills-Camerz-Lens-Beta/15962822_dHzrB

Asking $350 but open to reasonable offers. Buyer pays shipping, noting this lens is 4 lbs so packing will be significant and add to the weight of the box. I expect this lens to cost well over $150USD to ship across the pond, so I would rather this sale happened in the USA only... Sorry, no Paypal... but other options are available and I'll be happy to discuss these to serious prospective buyers via email only.

New members who sign up here, just because of this lens, need to post to this thread and email me re: this. Your general location will be required via email. Email will need to be prompt. I will not wait a week for a reply...

I do still have the film body and a few other parts that will be included with this sale, if you'd like. Note: this will add to the shipping cost...

Cheers...

Comments

• SeymoreSeymore Banned Posts: 1,539 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2013
    Bump... This lens is still looking for new home.
  • homedochomedoc Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited March 25, 2013
    Hi there,

Is this puppy still available? Will you ship it to Toronto? Is the coverage 2.25 x 2.25?

Dave
    edited January 12, 2014
    Bump... this lens is still looking for a new home.
  • KA0TVOKA0TVO Registered Users Posts: 164 Major grins
    edited January 12, 2014
    Bump for a real nice guy.
    Bob
    edited February 25, 2014
    Another trip to the top. Still looking for a good home... and open to reasonable offers.
  • VolksVegan1VolksVegan1 Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited October 27, 2014
    Is this lens still out there? Very interesting!