Jackson Wyoming

RagonRagon Registered Users Posts: 72 Big grins
edited January 3, 2011 in Landscapes
Just wanted everyone's thoughts... C&C always welcome.
Thank you, Ragon

#1 The Teton Range
1144676895_AqCwa-L.jpg

#2 The Grand Teton
1144677716_ZwoQ4-L.jpg

#3 Big Horn Sheep
1144678164_g4pPV-L.jpg

#4 Flare Parade at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
1144683548_QBkTk-L.jpg

#5 New Years Fireworks at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
1144683659_e2hRo-L.jpg

#6 Teton Range Pano (three shots)
1144685914_NqQhz-L.jpg

Comments

• schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited January 2, 2011
    These are beautiful! I've never been out that way but have plans to be in Jackson for a week in August. These are whetting my appetite for some dramatic mountains and fantastic wildlife. :D
  • RagonRagon Registered Users Posts: 72 Big grins
    edited January 2, 2011
    schmoo wrote: »
    These are beautiful! I've never been out that way but have plans to be in Jackson for a week in August. These are whetting my appetite for some dramatic mountains and fantastic wildlife. :D

Thank you...

Let me know when you do... I used to live here and come out about five or six times a year. :)
  • oldovaloldoval Registered Users Posts: 456 Major grins
    edited January 2, 2011
    I like the Flare Parade in #4. Would make an awesome promotional poster for Jackson.
  • squirl033squirl033 Registered Users Posts: 1,230 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2011
    wonderful, especially the first one! i'm contemplating visiting the area in September, hopefully get some fall color along with the scenery and miss at least some of the summer crowds...
    ~ Rocky
    "Out where the rivers like to run, I stand alone, and take back something worth remembering..."
    Three Dog Night

www.northwestnaturalimagery.com
  • CanonFanCanonFan Registered Users Posts: 182 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2011
    I get out there once a year but its usually Spring or late Summer. Would love to try it in Winter! The Tetons inspire me like no other mountain range. Nice job!
    Capture the Light!

Franklin, NC
  • RagonRagon Registered Users Posts: 72 Big grins
    edited January 3, 2011
    Thank you Rocky, let me know if and when you are coming... I'm usually here around the last week of Jul. and the first week of Sep. I could show you around.

CanonFan - I should be out here in late May early June as well, let me know when you plan to come.
  • BambiBambi Registered Users Posts: 28 Big grins
    edited January 3, 2011
    these are lovely. I really love the first one. The mountains are perfect and I love the line of trees on the right leading me in.