SmugMug iPad app

Kimbo6891Kimbo6891 Registered Users Posts: 53 Big grins
edited November 30, 2012 in Bug Reporting
I have a question about the SmugMug app. I am using it on my iPad and for the most part I like it. I want to use it during client consultations to show my portfolio and other items on my site. I also hope to use it with my clients for in-person ordering sessions. The problem I am having with it is it doesn't sync with the files on my site unless I uninstall it and reinstall it, which is not the most convenient way of doing it. Does anyone know of a fix for it?

Thanks!
Have a Picture Perfect Day!

Kim Ashcraft Photography

Comments

• TeachTeach Registered Users Posts: 320 Major grins
    edited November 29, 2012
    Hi Kim,

I am so sorry that you are having to uninstall and install the app in order to sync your files. You can try logging out of the app and log back in. It will usually fix sync. We hope to have some updates in the future for the iPad app in the near future.
    Heather
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Kimbo6891Kimbo6891 Registered Users Posts: 53 Big grins
    edited November 30, 2012
    Teach wrote: »
    Hi Kim,

I am so sorry that you are having to uninstall and install the app in order to sync your files. You can try logging out of the app and log back in. It will usually fix sync. We hope to have some updates in the future for the iPad app in the near future.

Thanks, Teach, for the reply. Unfortunately, I tried that, too, and it never works. I have to uninstall and reinstall. I'm glad I realized this BEFORE I was meeting with a prospective client.
    Have a Picture Perfect Day!

Kim Ashcraft Photography
  • rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited November 30, 2012
    The sync should happen automatically at some point, but there's no option to manually refresh it. One more thing you could try is to log out *and* remove your site from the app. Then log back in. That might force a refresh.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero