Options

Camera Awesome is freezing up on me

marcopolo07marcopolo07 Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited October 26, 2012 in Bug Reporting
I have Camera Awesome on my iphone 3gs. Last time it worked properly i was editing a picture. After that i try to open the app but it freezes and nothing happens. I close the app and try again, each time it freezes. None of the buttons respond to my touch and i can't access my gallery. App version is 1.1.1

Comments

• Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2012
    What iOS version are you on?
    Did you take the photo you tried to edit with Camera Awesome or did you import it from your camera roll?
    If you imported it, what app did you take the photo in? Did you edit it in other apps as well?
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    marcopolo07marcopolo07 Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited October 26, 2012
    Im on iOS 6.
    I imported it from Camera roll, but did not edited it in any other program. just in Camera Awesome. The last picture i edited before the freezing... i added Awesomize, transform, filters, and borders. It could be that the file is too big to open bc of the effects and it causes it to freeze.
  • Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2012
    What app did you take the photo with? It may be too big for use in the app on your device. The 3GS phone is pretty old and doesn't have much memory. I'd suggest that you contact us at the HelpDesk and include the photo in question along with details on what app you used to take it.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero