Options

new discounted plan..

robinchunrobinchun Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited April 7, 2016 in SmugMug Support
1.Can I cancel my plan at any time or am I tied in for a minimum period
2.Are prices inc VAT for the UK
3.When I select subscription from my trial against all the plans it shows what I am using, will this be priced pro rata, if so what will it be, or will I have to pay for the plan that includes what I'm using, even though I'm not using other parts

Hope I've explained that well enough

Robin

Comments

• Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2016
    Hi Robin and welcome to DGrin! wave.gif

1. There's no minimum period. If you pick the monthly payment plan, you may close your account at any time prior to the next renewal, and it would be closed right away cancelling your subscription.
    The annual plan would of course be charged for a full year and you may also close it at any time prior to the renewal to have it closed.

2. Yes, when you click on subscribe and enter your billing details, we'll display the prices including VAT.

3. The display of which features you're using is just there to help you pick the plan you'd like. Each plan has a fixed price and you get all the features that it provides.

I hope this helps.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    robinchunrobinchun Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited April 7, 2016
    Thanks Sebastian..(my latest grandson's name, though he gets called Sebby!) so just to clarify 'cause I'm getting old..if I want to include sell for profit and pay on a monthly plan, with discount for first year what is the cheapest monthly payment?

Robin
  • Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2016
    Hi Robin,
    That's great to hear as it's a beautiful name, even though I'm probably biased.
    If you'd like to sell at a profit, you'd need the Portfolio or Business plan. The price depends on what kind of discount is applied to your account and your specific location (as tax / VAT rates vary). It will be displayed when you subscribe for a paid subscription.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero