Options

Is there a limit to the number of galleries in Sharegroups?

JenniferinFLJenniferinFL Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
edited April 1, 2016 in SmugMug Support
I may just be doing something incorrectly. I have a very large sharegroup which is all old scanned family photos that I want to be able to share with my family with a single link while leaving them unlisted. I can add the galleries to it, and it will show some 300+ galleries. But, when I access the page again, it is back down to 200.

I just thought I would ask, if it is limited to 200 then I'll just create two sharegroups. If it's not limited, I'll keep trying.

Thank you

Jennifer

Comments

• Options
    owilliamsowilliams Registered Users Posts: 87 Big grins
    edited April 1, 2016
    Hi again Jennifer,

I've been having our product team digging into this all week and we're showing that there should not be a limit affecting your 300+ galleries from populating in the sharegroup. Is it possible that you are saving the share group prior to all the galleries being populated, thus dropping some of the galleries? Perhaps you could give it another try to see if that helps to get this sorted out.

If the issues persist, please send us a quick email to help@smugmug.com with a link to the sharegroup so that we can try to sort it out for you.

-Oliver
    SM SUpport
    SmugMug Support Hero
    http://help.smugmug.com