Options

Bay Photo Print Types

ShinryaShinrya Registered Users Posts: 197 Major grins
edited September 25, 2015 in SmugMug Support
Hi all,

I was just having a browse on the BayPhoto website and noticed they have an overview page detailing all the different types of paper print surfaces on offer.

Having physically inspected the paper types in the past with the sample set, I decided on only offering Kodak Endura as the 'Matte' option through Smugmug for basic prints. I see that the SM shopping cart only allows for 'Matte', "Glossy' and 'Metallic' options.

However, I just noticed a few other paper surfaces on Bay's site offering 'Fuji Pearl' and 'Fuji Deep Matte' paper as print options, which I was unaware of before. Unless I'm missing something, there is no way to choose these print types through Smugmug.

I absolutely adore the look of Fuji Pearl paper from prints I've made elsewhere and would choose this anyday over the Kodak papers. Is there anyway to choose this through Smugmug/BayPhoto shopping cart?

Your humble Smuggy user,
Peter

Comments

• Options
    CarnageCarnage Registered Users Posts: 8 Big grins
    edited September 24, 2015
    Hi Peter,

There is not a way to select the Fuji papers with Bay for prints ordered from your SmugMug account. All papers for prints ordered through your SmugMug account would be the Kodak Professional Endura paper.

Anthony
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    leftquarkleftquark Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,784 Many Grins
    edited September 25, 2015
    We do have several feature requests on the Feedback Forums for Fuji Pearl, as well as expanding our Bay Photo offerings to more closer match the new products Bay Photo offers. We'd love to bring more print products into SmugMug but I don't have any estimate on when we'll be able to add additional items. Your best bet would be to vote/follow the requests on the Feedback Forums. We'll update those when we know more.
    dGrin Afficionado
    Former SmugMug Product Team
    aaron AT aaronmphotography DOT com
    My SmugMug CSS Customizations website: http://www.aaronmphotography.com/Customizations
  • Options
    ShinryaShinrya Registered Users Posts: 197 Major grins
    edited September 25, 2015
    Thanks for the update :)

I'll check out the feedback forums.