FS: LowePro Photo Trekker AW II

jermscentraljermscentral Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited June 4, 2007 in The Kitchen Sink
Consider me one of the mutineers from FM; I've been on POTN and FM for about a year now, buying over half of my gear from FM, and trying to sell some of it... until now. A pro buddy of mine told me to check out SmugMug, and I like it! I figured I'd give this section of the forum a try with my LowePro Photo Trekker AW II.

I bought this last year before my honeymoon cruise as a way to store and transport all my gear. Since my wife and I decided to start up a business of sorts, she wanted a way to hold everything at her side, so she bought some smaller cases and told me to get rid of this one.

It is like new, only been used once (on the cruise), and it has basically held everything comfortably since then. My 70-200 definitely thanks it for its padded holder!

I paid $250 originally, and I am asking $175 shipped, $180 if using PayPal. It's a somewhat big hit for me for what would otherwise be a new bag -- the AW cover was only taken out to see what it actually looked like, then returned to its little storage area. It still has the straps in perfect condition, the bungees are like new, and the tripod holder is also with it.

I don't know if my sellers ever posted feedback about me on FM, but I have a 100% rating on eBay with the same username. E-mail me with any questions or comments, or especially if you're interested in buying!

Comments