Options

Tussle For Recognition

black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins
edited May 21, 2016 in Other Cool Shots
June%20010%20Mountains%20001-X2.jpg
I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

Comments

• Options
    CornflakeCornflake Registered Users Posts: 3,346 Major grins
    edited May 21, 2016
    Very nice composition and colors! You might consider bringing the flower highlights down a hair, but that's a nit.
  • Options
    edited May 21, 2016
    Cornflake wrote: »
    Very nice composition and colors! You might consider bringing the flower highlights down a hair, but that's a nit.

It's always great to hear from you. Nits are OK anytime with me. I drew those highlights down as far as I could until the pinkish centers started to take too bad of a hit. Those were just some bright-ass flowers.

Take care,

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited May 21, 2016
    Wonderful Tom! Sort of shot that brightens the day!clap.gif

My own nit would be silly and probably only bothers me....but tiny little dead flower at middle of right edge.....I would clone it out....
    Cheers m8!
  • Options
    edited May 21, 2016
    Stumblebum wrote: »
    Wonderful Tom! Sort of shot that brightens the day!clap.gif

My own nit would be silly and probably only bothers me....but tiny little dead flower at middle of right edge.....I would clone it out....
    Cheers m8!

I hear you on the cloning bit, Taz. The dead one I envisioned you would get after, however, is the one extending out all alone with the red planter box behind it. In the final analysis, I just decided to leave them alone.

Take care of yourself, my friend,

Tom
  • Options
    EaracheEarache Registered Users Posts: 3,533 Major grins
    edited May 21, 2016
    Cheerful and "Springy" Tom - nice! thumb.gif
    Good eye on the juxtaposition and arrangement.
    Eric ~ Smugmug
  • Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited May 21, 2016
    All good Tom! Looked at this many times.....been few downer days.....but this lifted my spirits! Have a wonderful day yourself!
  • Options
    edited May 21, 2016
    Earache wrote: »
    Cheerful and "Springy" Tom - nice! thumb.gif
    Good eye on the juxtaposition and arrangement.

Many thanks, buddy. I'm glad the picture reflected, to me personally, the scene as I exactly remembered it. That's not always the case. Many more times than not, the resultant photo I take falls short of my expectations.

See you,

Tom