Lightgear USA (Paul C. Buff) 32" x 40" softbox and 2 umbrellas w/covers

JamesbjenkinsJamesbjenkins Registered Users Posts: 435 Major grins
edited November 20, 2011 in The Kitchen Sink
For sale are 3 pieces of Lightgear USA (Manufactured and sold by Paul C. Buff) lighting equipment. I recently purchased 2 Alien Bees B800 units, and these umbrellas and softbox came with the set. I am upgrading to the PLM system from Paul C. Buff, and no longer have any need for these items. They are in "like new" condition, and show no sign of wear or damage whatsoever.

Selling price for all 3 is $130 (shipping included to CONUS.) Compared to the retail price, this is like buying the softbox and getting the two umbrellas for free.

I don't have pictures taken of the items, but if you'd like some, email or PM me.
Proofing: clients.captured-photos.com
Facebook: Like Me || Twitter: Follow Me
Gear: Lots of Nikon bodies & glass, an office full of tools and toys

Comments

• NeilLNeilL Registered Users Posts: 4,201 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2011
    What sizes and types are the umbrellas please?

Would you be interested in adding a grid for the softbox, for extra of course?

Neil
    "Snow. Ice. Slow!" "Half-winter. Half-moon. Half-asleep!"

http://www.behance.net/brosepix
  • JamesbjenkinsJamesbjenkins Registered Users Posts: 435 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2011
    Umbrellas are 36" edge to edge. Standard white with black cover so you can bounce or shoot-thru.

See pics for more info. Please excuse the quality, they were taken on my phone in poor lighting.

i-qWRNwTQ-M.jpg

i-RWtbhmt-M.jpg

i-BzvX83H-M.jpg

The softbox comes with an Alien Bees speedring.
    edited November 18, 2011
    Umbrellas are 36" edge to edge. Standard white with black cover so you can bounce or shoot-thru.The softbox comes with an Alien Bees speedring.

Thank you. I am in Australia (I would cover the cost of shipping) and it would make purchasing these items from you, rather than PCB locally, worthwhile for me if a grid for the softbox could be included in the shipment. If it is not too much of a bother for you, I would get the grid from PCB and have them deliver it to you, and then you could put it and the other items together to send to me in one parcel.

Neil

edited November 18, 2011
    NeilL wrote: »
    Thank you. I am in Australia (I would cover the cost of shipping) and it would make purchasing these items from you, rather than PCB locally, worthwhile for me if a grid for the softbox could be included in the shipment. If it is not too much of a bother for you, I would get the grid from PCB and have them deliver it to you, and then you could put it and the other items together to send to me in one parcel.

Neil

That's unusual, but I don't have a problem with that. I'm waiting for hear back from another interested party. If they decide they don't want it, I'll get back to you with a total cost for my items, your grid and the shipping.
    edited November 18, 2011
    That's unusual, but I don't have a problem with that. I'm waiting for hear back from another interested party. If they decide they don't want it, I'll get back to you with a total cost for my items, your grid and the shipping.

To be clear, I will of course pay PCB for the grid before they deliver it to you, so no change in my payment arrangement with you, which will include shipping cost for the total package grid included, will be necessary.

Neil

edited November 20, 2011
    Sale pending.
    edited November 20, 2011
    Sold.