Options

Mother & daughter

HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
edited February 12, 2015 in People
Can't believe mom used to baby sit for us.

1. i-zPzgQSB-X2.jpg

2. i-N2jh8Lh-X2.jpg

3. i-GxxSdx4-X2.jpg

Comments

• Options
    CavalierCavalier Registered Users Posts: 3,033 Major grins
    edited January 26, 2015
    She babysat for you - how old are you - ten? headscratch.gif They almost look like they could be sisters rather than mother/daughter. (and yes I am jealous)

They are all beautifully lit and wonderful shots. The lighting you used really accentuates Mom's beautiful hair. (and yes I am jealous of your talent too!)
  • Options
    edited January 26, 2015
    Thanks Jo, she is 40 and did babysit for my eldest daughter. In another post I did her daughter for a makeup artist where she had a painted black mask painted on her face. Thanks for the compliment.
  • Options
    edited January 26, 2015
    Oh, I thought you meant she babysat you and your siblings - hence the snarky remark! Still great shots.
  • Options
    edited January 26, 2015
    If she baby sat me I'd be having some wild dreams.
  • Options
    edited January 26, 2015
  • Options
    Brett1000Brett1000 Registered Users Posts: 819 Major grins
    edited January 31, 2015
    hackbone wrote: »
    if she baby sat me i'd be having some wild dreams.

:d:d
  • Options
    lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited February 2, 2015
    O.K. so I've been sitting here for an hour just looking and looking through all your images.. specially the ones in the sticky pull backs. My question is: what are you doing with the eyes??? I love to sharpen eyes as much as possible without them looking fake but your eye treatment is really beautiful imo. They have a mirrored look.. come on.. fez up mwink.gif inquiring minds need to know. Thanks for sharing all the pull back info.. really enjoyed it.clap.gif
  • Options
    edited February 3, 2015
    Eyes are the windows to the soul so they have to pop. First off not all folks have great eyes. Those that do have a significant black ring around the iris, everyone does not have the ring. Those that do jump out at you.
    I generally bring out the catch light and paint out any additional catch lights. At times I will burn in a tad the ring around the iris and brighten up the whites. I keep my main as close as possible so the eye really reflects it. That simple but the extra step is worth it.

PS. I rarely sharpen any of my subjects.
  • Options
    lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited February 3, 2015
    Hackbone wrote: »
    Eyes are the windows to the soul so they have to pop. First off not all folks have great eyes. Those that do have a significant black ring around the iris, everyone does not have the ring. Those that do jump out at you.
    I generally bring out the catch light and paint out any additional catch lights. At times I will burn in a tad the ring around the iris and brighten up the whites. I keep my main as close as possible so the eye really reflects it. That simple but the extra step is worth it.

PS. I rarely sharpen any of my subjects.
    thanks Charles. clap.gif
  • Options
    Aleksandar VasicAleksandar Vasic Registered Users Posts: 334 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2015
    Excellent ..!!:):):) BRAVO:)