Options

Latest Project

Gary752Gary752 Registered Users Posts: 934 Major grins
edited January 16, 2015 in People
I haven't been on here much lately. I've been busy taking photos of the food served at one of the local restaurants for advertisements on their Facebook page. Mostly the photos consist of what I've been eating there just about every day. Below is a photo of one of the waitress's the day after she dyed her hair, which I thought looked cool, so I took a shot of her when I thought she was in good light. C&C always welcomed.

010615-2-L.jpg

Click Here
if you'd like to check out some of my food photos from the restaurant she works at.

GaryB
GaryB
“The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it!” - Ansel Adams

Comments

• Options
    QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
    edited January 12, 2015
    ok the human shot is not doing much for me but the food looks awesome!! I would barter my photo services for free food all day long...win win for everybody.
    D700, D600
    14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
    http://www.danielkimphotography.com
  • Options
    M38A1M38A1 Registered Users Posts: 1,317 Major grins
    edited January 14, 2015
    She's cute, for sure. But that FOOD - WOW! Are you shooting the food with a natural light window to one side and reflector or is this "bring in the artificial lights" kind of shooting?
  • Options
    Gary752Gary752 Registered Users Posts: 934 Major grins
    edited January 16, 2015
    This is all natural light. There is a window to my right, and just the overhead florescent lights. To balance the light, I set a custom white balance with a Color Passport Checker.

GaryB
    GaryB
    “The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it!” - Ansel Adams