NOVA and MD second needed

nicoleshillidaynicoleshilliday Registered Users Posts: 549 Major grins
edited March 22, 2011 in Weddings
Hello all...

I am booking like crazy for this year and the second that i have used in the past wasnt really producing! So, I am looking for a few second photographers in the Northern VA and MD area that would like to be added to my contact list.

Please let me know what you charge per event, or per hour. It is my policy that i edit your photos, but feel free to use your edited versions for you portfolio.

Specifically looking for someone to second on October 8th from 6-9:30 at Sunset Hills Vineyard in Northern VA.

PM me if you you want to chat or email me at contact@shillidayphotography.com

Thanks.

Sorry, if this is in the wrong place, but figured this would be the best place for the thread.

PS! enter the Wedding Challenge...make it hard for me to pick the winner! :D:D:D:D
Nicole
D3, and other Nikon goodies
Shilliday Photography
Blog
Facebook

Comments

• Moogle PepperMoogle Pepper Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited March 22, 2011
    Hello all...

I am booking like crazy for this year and the second that i have used in the past wasnt really producing! So, I am looking for a few second photographers in the Northern VA and MD area that would like to be added to my contact list.

Please let me know what you charge per event, or per hour. It is my policy that i edit your photos, but feel free to use your edited versions for you portfolio.

Specifically looking for someone to second on October 8th from 6-9:30 at Sunset Hills Vineyard in Northern VA.

PM me if you you want to chat or email me at contact@shillidayphotography.com

Thanks.

Sorry, if this is in the wrong place, but figured this would be the best place for the thread.

PS! enter the Wedding Challenge...make it hard for me to pick the winner! :D:D:D:D

NO! MAKE IT EASY FOR HER TO CHOOSE! [relatively speaking...]

-brought to you by MooglePress-

I won't mind, if you can get me down to MD. :D
    Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com
  • nicoleshillidaynicoleshilliday Registered Users Posts: 549 Major grins
    edited March 22, 2011
    NO! MAKE IT EASY FOR HER TO CHOOSE! [relatively speaking...]

-brought to you by MooglePress-

I won't mind, if you can get me down to MD. :D

Like teleport you...bc i can't do that ne_nau.gif
    Nicole