FS: Nikon 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED IF AF-S VR

Sil3ntp8nd8Sil3ntp8nd8 Registered Users Posts: 42 Big grins
edited January 8, 2010 in Nikon Land
This was my first high zoom/telephoto lens. Buying this from my 18-105. I was astonished about the zoom and how far I can get. But for low light situations, this is where the lens was kind of killing me. Its a fantastic lens, no joke. But I replaced this with the 70-200 2.8. In the daylight this lens is fantastic.

It doesn't creep. There are 3 visible specs of dust inside of the front of the lens. I have no idea how this happens as it has been taken care of. Stored in my camera backpack with a front lens cap and a rear cap. A UV filter since the day I bought it. A UV filter will not be included. No paperwork or boxes. No markings on the outside. Normal usage and no abuse, dropped, rain, etc. With a high powered LED, you can see micro dust inside of both ends. Again, I am unsure how this happens but none of them appear in my photos.

Asking $475 Shipped with PayPal or USPS Money Order via USPS Priority.

Located in SE Michigan for those that wan't local pickup.

This item is also going on a couple other forums so its first come first serve.

I know that my posts are low and I have no rep. But I have given you information on where I live, provided pictures from my flickr account, etc. I have seen FS threads for high priced items and have seen no pictures, people wanting Western Union, poor use of engrish, etc.

nov 30 car on eBay and Amazon.

4141993855_4e17dd2bfc_b.jpg

4142748068_6c0b2ee85f_b.jpg

4142749310_53724697cb_b.jpg

The contacts are clean as I have just cleaned them. Normal use from removing the rear cap dozens of time.

Works just like new.

Comments