Spring mood. Autumn colors.

Aleksandras BabiciusAleksandras Babicius Registered Users Posts: 147 Major grins
edited March 5, 2009 in Weddings
Autumn wedding in Vilnius, 2008.

http://meninenuotrauka.lt/2008/zoja_danas/

Thanks!

Comments

• mmmattmmmatt Registered Users Posts: 1,347 Major grins
    edited February 19, 2009
    Nicely done!!! Not as "glitzy" as the others we have seen from you, but a very simple view of a very simple wedding. As always your exposures and lighting are delicious! Use of negative space, and depth of field are wonderfully artistic as always.

I love the padlock on the gate thing... I have heard of that before as a Russian tradition, and I have often thought about starting a similar tradition with my own couples.

Wonderful set Aleksandras!!! I learn so much from each of your postings. thanks so much for sharing!!!

Matt
    My Smugmug site

Bodies: Canon 5d mkII, 5d, 40d
    Lenses: 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f4.0L, 135 f2L, 85 f1.8, 50 1.8, 100 f2.8 macro, Tamron 28-105 f2.8
    Flash: 2x 580 exII, Canon ST-E2, 2x Pocket Wizard flexTT5, and some lower end studio strobes
  • Aleksandras BabiciusAleksandras Babicius Registered Users Posts: 147 Major grins
    edited March 5, 2009
    mmmatt wrote:
    Nicely done!!! Not as "glitzy" as the others we have seen from you, but a very simple view of a very simple wedding. As always your exposures and lighting are delicious! Use of negative space, and depth of field are wonderfully artistic as always.

I love the padlock on the gate thing... I have heard of that before as a Russian tradition, and I have often thought about starting a similar tradition with my own couples.

Wonderful set Aleksandras!!! I learn so much from each of your postings. thanks so much for sharing!!!

Matt

Thanks, Matt! :)