My Cousin's Wedding from January

ShimaShima Registered Users Posts: 2,547 Major grins
edited April 13, 2009 in Weddings
Realized that the only thing I ever posted from this wedding was a dance video in the actions thread...

Anyhoo, I was *not* their photographer, but they totally gave me the green light to take photos if I wanted, so I steered clear of the two photographer's they paid and just took photos from my seat at the wedding and reception using no flash (I :lust my 5D2)

My cousin is the groom for those wondering.

So here's a few of my favorites from the sidelines:

464957918_sj9HF-M.jpg

464956887_hkDA6-M.jpg

464956666_RQwKH-M.jpg

464957564_FZquo-M.jpg

464955533_dMiBe-M.jpg

Comments

• heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    edited April 13, 2009
    Oh their kiss/dip is so cute! I wish more couples would get into it and do something fun...

These are great and you did awesome without your flash.

So, you are lovin' that 5d2? Did you have the last gen 5d before that? I am just curious how they compare with one another....
  • ShimaShima Registered Users Posts: 2,547 Major grins
    edited April 13, 2009
    Oh their kiss/dip is so cute! I wish more couples would get into it and do something fun...

These are great and you did awesome without your flash.

So, you are lovin' that 5d2? Did you have the last gen 5d before that? I am just curious how they compare with one another....

Yeah my cousin is a very fun and creative guy. Please do check out their wedding dance that they did as well: http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=119324 for more look at how fun of a couple they are :)

I went straight from a 40D to the 5D2... so I can't compare it with the original 5D unfortunately... but I love my 5D2, I still have my 40D as my backup / 2nd body camera... but I rarely use it in comparison to the 5D2 because it's just an AMAZING camera. I love every moment of it. Plus the LCD is amazing. I wish I could afford two 5D2's, but since I can't I may eventually sell the 40D and get a 50D so I at least have 2 camera's w/ the awesome high pixel LCD screens. It's really hard for me to go back to the 40D LCD after looking at the 5D2 screen.