rebelxtnewbierebelxtnewbie Registered Users Posts: 115 Major grins
edited May 7, 2008 in Nikon Land
SOLD THANKS!!

LNIB Nikon MC-36 multifunction remote
$110 Shipped in US
+$7 for Shipping to Canada

PM please

Nikon's Discription:
The Nikon MC-36 Multi-Function remote provides a simple trigger function and can activate the bulb function on Nikon SLR cameras. It also functions as a timer remote and can be programmed to function as an intervalometer. It connects to Nikon SLR cameras that are equipped with the 10-pin remote socket.
Lenses: A Never Ending Revolving Door of stuff

Equipment ~ $5K, Income from pictures ~ $0K, Memories ~ Priceless

Comments

• VycorVycor Registered Users Posts: 386 Major grins
    edited May 3, 2008
    Your asking too much I feel, this is only $130 new... I'll give ya $90 for it
  • rebelxtnewbierebelxtnewbie Registered Users Posts: 115 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2008
    Vycor wrote:

hmmm...you think this is too high and someone complained that my 580ex II flash was set too high.

I must be one lucky guy b/c both sold at my initial asking price!! Maybe I should start playing the lotto then I can give away my equipment after winning the MEGA Million!! :D
    Lenses: A Never Ending Revolving Door of stuff

Equipment ~ $5K, Income from pictures ~ $0K, Memories ~ Priceless
    edited May 4, 2008
    Im glad you sold them at your prices... i know i like to sell things high, but sometimes things don't sell. I personally dont like spending a lot on used equipment, because of the warranty issues, thats me though. some people don't care bout warranties, i generally don't with electronics, except cameras
  • gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2008
    Vycor wrote:
    Vycor...we ask that no-one price polices other peoples sales. What they ask is their business.

Thankyou.
    edited May 4, 2008
    Umm, im not price policing. I was interested, made him an offer but he was able to sell it for his original price. So his gain from selling it, my loss from not wanting to spend that much...
  • gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2008
    Vycor wrote:
    Umm, im not price policing. I was interested, made him an offer but he was able to sell it for his original price. So his gain from selling it, my loss from not wanting to spend that much...
    Yes you are.
    Vycor wrote:
    Your asking too much

This is price policing.We and the mod of this forum asks that people dont do that in the flea market.
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited May 7, 2008
    Gus,
    thanks for the help mate. thumb.gif

Vycor,
    the idea behind this policy is simply to keep things amicable here. we like our small community feel, and if someone comes blazing in with high prices, well, the easiest way to let them know is to ignore them.

thanks,
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]