Petrfied Forest Landscape

VersePhotoVersePhoto Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited February 25, 2015 in Landscapes
Hope everyone enjoys! Took this earlier this year, and added bible verse. Any tips with adding text are welcome. For full resolution image click here petrified-forest-national-monument-psalm-16-11-X3.jpg

Comments

• kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,680 moderator
    edited February 17, 2015
    Welcome to Dgrin, VersePhoto! clap.gif

Very nice shot. Instead of posting a copy of your photo as an attachment, you should inline them directly from your Smugmug site so that you can post them in a larger, more enjoyable size. In the message edit window, push that little icon that looks like a mountain and enter the image path URL that ends in .jpg.

More instructions here.
  • ThelensspotThelensspot Registered Users Posts: 2,041 Major grins
    edited February 18, 2015
    Kyle, I went to your website. Some nice photos there. Welcome to Dgrin and congrats on your first post. Being a newbie myself I know how nervous you feel when you press that "Submit Reply" button for the first time. Don't be shy though and embed the larger photo size as suggested by kdog! thumb.gif
    "Photography is partly art and partly science. Really good photography adds discipline, sacrifice and a never ending pursuit of photographic excellence"...ziggy53

• VersePhotoVersePhoto Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited February 20, 2015
    Thanks for the tips will post some more photos! With embedded! Thanks for visiting the site thelen
  • StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited February 20, 2015
    Beautiful!
  • JCJC Registered Users Posts: 768 Major grins
    edited February 25, 2015
    You've got to love those 200 million year old trees. You had good luck with the skies.
    Yeah, if you recognize the avatar, new user name.