SOLD: Nikon D90 Body, Nikkor 17-55 F2.8, Tokina 12-24 F4

JanksterJankster Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
edited December 29, 2010 in Nikon Land
I have decided to sell all of my dx gear since moving to full frame. Everything is in great condition with very little visible wear.

Nikon D90 body: $570 + shipping/PP fees

Bought new from BH about a year ago. Has 10,XXX clicks on it. Plenty of life left. Body shows very little wear. The only real wear on it is on the LCD cover and its just fine brush lines and a few very small nicks, but hey thats what its there for right? It has always been covering the screen since day one. Comes with original box and goodies but will NOT include the battery, sorry. It will also come with an 8gb SD card.

d901.jpg
d902.jpg

Nikkor 17-55 F2.8: $925 + shipping/PP fees obo SOLD

This is one of the best lenses ive ever shot with. Incredibly sharp even wide open. The lens is in amazing shape with only one small blemish next to the front element (not on the glass..NEXT to it). Glass is very clean. Sad letting this baby go. Really awesome lens. Comes with all original stuff, box, papers, caps, hood...

nik1.jpg

you can see the very small blemish on the edge of the ring right next to the glass on the right side. again its not on the glass itself.
nik2.jpg

Tokina 12-24 F4: $280 + shipping/PP fees SOLD

This is another great lens. Sharp copy. In excellent shape accept for a very small blemish on the front element but it no way affects your photos. You have to look very close to see it. Comes with original box. caps, hood...

tok1.jpg
tok2.jpg

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions about anything. Happy Holidays!

Evan

Comments

• JanksterJankster Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
    edited December 20, 2010
    bump
  • r3t1awr3ydr3t1awr3yd Registered Users Posts: 1,000 Major grins
    edited December 20, 2010
    Why no battery? (weird question, I know).

Hi! I'm Wally: website | blog | facebook | IG | scotchNsniff
    Nikon addict. D610, Tok 11-16, Sig 24-35, Nik 24-70/70-200vr
    edited December 20, 2010
    r3t1awr3yd wrote: »
    Why no battery? (weird question, I know).

haha its ok i figured someone would ask. i lost one of my others and need a backup so ill be keeping this one. sorry for the inconvenience to anyone
  • catspawcatspaw Registered Users Posts: 1,292 Major grins
    edited December 20, 2010
    heh. personally I'd sell the battery (price adjusted to include) and buy myself a new battery that hasn't been cycled so many times :D
    //Leah
    edited December 20, 2010
    ^not a bad point. i threw in the SD card to "make up" for the lack of battery :D
    edited December 23, 2010
    bump. lenses are sold but the d90 is still for sale!
    edited December 25, 2010
    would also consider a trade for a nikon 180mm f2.8d for the d90 body if anyone has one and might be interested!
  • Geezer 2Geezer 2 Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited December 25, 2010
    Hello Evan;
    About your Tokina 12-24; is it the one with the motor, or the one without ?

Also......what's your thoughts on the "push-pull" zoom control; I read a lot of reviews about it on B&H........most liked it, but as usual, a few did not like it.

I want the one with the motor; from what I can gather, it has a somewhat "improved" coating on the front element.

So......did you get a D 700, or did you "get the best" and go with the D3s ? I was "amused" reading all of the "back & forth" between the "Canonites" and the "Nikonians" about whether the D3a is "any good" or not ! I just got on here 12-22, I think it was; I like the site a lot in some ways, but i don't find it all that "user friendly"............( the software running things, not the people )

Regards;
    Charley
    edited December 27, 2010
    Geezer 2 wrote: »
    Hello Evan;
    About your Tokina 12-24; is it the one with the motor, or the one without ?

Also......what's your thoughts on the "push-pull" zoom control; I read a lot of reviews about it on B&H........most liked it, but as usual, a few did not like it.

I want the one with the motor; from what I can gather, it has a somewhat "improved" coating on the front element.

So......did you get a D 700, or did you "get the best" and go with the D3s ? I was "amused" reading all of the "back & forth" between the "Canonites" and the "Nikonians" about whether the D3a is "any good" or not ! I just got on here 12-22, I think it was; I like the site a lot in some ways, but i don't find it all that "user friendly"............( the software running things, not the people )

Regards;
    Charley

Hey Charley,

It was the one w/o the motor. It is a really good lens for the money, certainly one of the best 3rd party wide angles out there. And the push/pull focus ring didn't bother me at all. (i think you might be confusing that with the zooming action, the push/pull ring is only for focusing and not zooming).. altho i could see how it might be annoying to some but it worked just fine for me.

And i ended up going with the d700 (which i LOVE) but i wish i could afford the d3s! but yes the d700 is an amazing camera that i dont see myself getting rid of for a very lone time. take care.

Evan
    edited December 28, 2010
    reduced to $570 + shipping for the d90!
    edited December 29, 2010
    everything is sold now. thanks!