Options

Shootout Car Thread - at Bryce and at Zion

AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
edited May 16, 2006 in The Big Picture
For while we are AT BRYCE and AT ZION,

These are the cars and available seats, as near as I can tell. This represents the max number you'd be driving around while we're shooting, eating, and going from Bryce to Zion.

Did I miss anyone who will have a car? :ear

Nik + 4
Andy + 4
Andywife + 1
Virginia Bonesteel + 3
Dragon + 5
Greaper and Mrs + 2
Pathfinder and Mrs + 2
DavidS85 and Mrs + 2
Jack Buchanan + 4
Ed Hughes and Mrs and Connie + 2
Mike Lane + 3
DaveV and Mrs + 2
DavidTo + 5
Mark Muench and assistant + 2
Lars Olsen and Brother Jeremy + 2

Comments

• Options
    CalfeeRiderCalfeeRider Registered Users Posts: 258 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    For while we are AT BRYCE and AT ZION,

These are the cars and available seats, as near as I can tell. This represents the max number you'd be driving around while we're shooting, eating, and going from Bryce to Zion.

Did I miss anyone who will have a car? ear.gif

Nik + 4
    Andy + 4
    Andywife + 1
    Virginia Bonesteel + 3
    Dragon + 5
    Greaper and Mrs + 2
    Pathfinder and Mrs + 2
    DavidS85 and Mrs + 2
    Jack Buchanan + 5
    Ed Hughes and Mrs and Connie + 2
    Mike Lane + 3
    DaveV and Mrs + 2
    DavidTo + 5
    Mark Muench and assistant + 2

Minor point, but I can transport 4 (not 5), and unless you have another thread going those seats are already spoken for with folks on the Post-shootout.

Countin' down the days! :D
    Jack

http://www.SplendorousSojourns.com

Canon 1D Mk II N - Canon 5D - Canon EF 17-40 f/4L USM - Canon EF 24-105 f/4L IS USM - Canon EF 85 f/1.8 USM - Canon EF 100 f/2.8 macro - Canon EF 100-400 f/4.5-5.6L IS USM
  • Options
    CatOneCatOne Registered Users Posts: 957 Major grins
    edited May 16, 2006
    I'll be able to take 2 more AT Bryce and AT Zion. Paola and I are at the Luxor, will be seeing a show tomorrow, and will be leaving around 6:30 to 7 AM tomorrow... Once we're up there and are settled, we can set something up for transport at Ruby's.

As I noted, she and I are staying a couple extra nights in a hotel outside Zion, so won't be able to provide transport after the parks part of the trip.

B
  • Options
    dragon300zxdragon300zx Registered Users Posts: 2,575 Major grins
    edited May 16, 2006
    ne_nau.gif I'm with calfee although I can take five as I packed light for this trip somehow. However as far as I knew unless we are swapping cars when we get to the park I have a full load coming out of vegas.

PS I stole the VZAccess wireless broadband card from the office (no one else knows how to use it) and am sitting at the airport right now. Argh this has been a crappy day so heres hoping I don't get airsick.
    Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Do Not Have Film.
    www.zxstudios.com
    http://creativedragonstudios.smugmug.com