Options

NewSmug - Drop down menu not working now?

AbigayleRayPhotographyAbigayleRayPhotography Registered Users Posts: 20 Big grins
edited August 7, 2013 in SmugMug Support
I have tried to be patient with the new SM and all the "bugs", but this may be the deal breaker now! My new site has been live since Sunday and have already dealt with the loss of the Iframe/JS work around from this thread: http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=237346

Now tonight I get notified by a potential client that my nav bar drop down menus are not working, I go and verify on 4 browsers, 2 computers and a mobile phone, and guess what, they are right, no drop menu's! What gives this time? Let me guess, must be another security hole?

Sorry if this comes across wrong, but this is now COSTING ME potential business and profit on top of the fact that I am PAYING for this service that is by no means working right, and the fact that SM is changing things with no notice to their PAYING clients! This is now the second time in two days that I have a client telling me things aren't working right! Enough is enough, if this new update wasn't ready to roll out, then you should have waited until it was right!

Comments