• Shots
  • Photo Craft
  • Video
  • Wide Angle
  • Support
  • New Stuff
  • More
Gear Flea Market Nikon Land WTB: Nikon 60mm macro

Need some help with your New SmugMug Site?

Dgrin Challenges

They're back! Our latest series of Dgrin Challenges, the OOYCZ Challenges (Out of Your Comfort Zone), is a series of challenges to help you improve your photography by stepping out of your comfort zone and trying something new. Our challenge leader says "Consider it like a photography class with no diplomas.". Get started with OOYCZ by reading the Challenge Guide.

Past DSS Challenge Winners, DSS Challenge Rules, and other important DSS Challenge information is here.

Looking for a little challenge? The Dgrin Mini-Challenges are a great way to challenge yourself. Take a moment to look through past winners and find the current Mini Challenge here.

From Around the Net

Enjoy a few of our favorite articles from around the 'net. If you have something you think we should see, post it here and we'll have a look.

Journeys

Landscapes

Sports

Old May-12-2012, 01:34 PM
kenglade is offline kenglade OP
Happy days
Nikon 60mm macro
If you have one you're planning to take out of your bag, please let me know
Old May-17-2012, 02:54 AM
Twisted 17 is offline Twisted 17
Beginner grinner
60mm Macro
Hi,
Old May-17-2012, 03:15 AM
Twisted 17 is offline Twisted 17
Beginner grinner
I have a 60mm 2.8 Nikor lens for sale. It is barely used and in excellent condition. I have original box and manuel. $375
Old May-17-2012, 06:05 AM
Happy days
Ah, profanity. I just ordered one from a dealer. I appreciate the response and will keep your address in case the one on its way is lacking.
Old May-17-2012, 06:46 AM
Happy days
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted 17 View Post
I have a 60mm 2.8 Nikor lens for sale. It is barely used and in excellent condition. I have original box and manuel. $375
On second thought. Please disregard my earlier email. I checked with the dealer from whom I had ordered and it will take three weeks to fill the order. That's way too long. If yours is still available, you have a deal. Please tell me how to pay you. Sorry for the confusion.
Tell The World!