• Shots
  • Photo Craft
  • Video
  • Wide Angle
  • Support
  • New Stuff
  • More
Gear Flea Market The Kitchen Sink SOLD: NIK software collection

Need some help with your New SmugMug Site?

Dgrin Challenges

Our Challenges moderator has lined up an new set of challenges for you. The Weekly Word Challenge. Get all the details and participate in the conversation Weekly Word Challenge.

Past DSS Challenge Winners, DSS Challenge Rules, and other important DSS Challenge information is here.

Looking for a little challenge? The Dgrin Mini-Challenges are a great way to challenge yourself. Take a moment to look through past winners and find the current Mini Challenge here.

From Around the Net

Enjoy a few of our favorite articles from around the 'net. If you have something you think we should see, post it here and we'll have a look.

Journeys

Landscapes

Sports

Old May-09-2012, 07:27 AM
jwear is offline jwear OP
learning now shoot & cuss
NIK software collection
I have a Nik software complete collection black box for lightroom and aperture .It is new never used I opened the box then understood that it would not work with photoshop. Box was opened cd package was not. price $175.00
Attached Images

“PHOTOGRAPHY IS THE ‘JAZZ’ FOR THE EYES…”

http://jwear.smugmug.com/

Last edited by jwear; May-15-2012 at 05:23 PM. Reason: good ?
Old May-10-2012, 09:08 AM
Sam is offline Sam
San Jose CA
Very weird, I have the Nik software and it works with both LR and PS.If you just want to sell, OK, but if your trying to use it try calling Nik.

Sam
Old May-10-2012, 05:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
Very weird, I have the Nik software and it works with both LR and PS.If you just want to sell, OK, but if your trying to use it try calling Nik.

Sam

Sam you are right if you buy the single say dfine viveza2 etc they work in windows and mac also ps lr but if you buy the collection one works with lr and apeture it is black and the other ps and everything-- it is white --that is were I messed up so I need to sell this one and buy the other
Nik will swap but arorama bsed me back and forth then sayed nik will not take it back I called Nik they said we will swap it for you but it has to go thru adorama so I will sell it and buy

Old May-10-2012, 07:23 PM
ZBlack is offline ZBlack
ZLB Photography
I love the Nik collection I have, so if anyone was interested, go for it. Color Effex 4, Silver Effex and Sharpener are ones I use frequently.
Old May-11-2012, 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBlack View Post
I love the Nik collection I have, so if anyone was interested, go for it. Color Effex 4, Silver Effex and Sharpener are ones I use frequently.
Thank you Zach Nik is a great add on to your shots I also love it but I need PS not LR so after I sell this I will buy the right one this time

Rule #1 read before you buy

Old May-12-2012, 06:47 AM
cip@gci.net is offline cip@gci.net
Big grins
Pm sent.
Old May-19-2012, 09:59 AM
Test-Pilot is offline Test-Pilot
Big grins
Just received the software and installed on my PC and the wife's Mac. Excellent buy!
Thanks, jwear!
Tell The World!