• Shots
  • Photo Craft
  • Video
  • Wide Angle
  • Support
  • New Stuff
  • More
Shots People Jason Likes What He Hears

Need some help with your New SmugMug Site?

Dgrin Challenges

Our Challenges moderator has lined up an new set of challenges for you. The Weekly Word Challenge. Get all the details and participate in the conversation Weekly Word Challenge.

Past DSS Challenge Winners, DSS Challenge Rules, and other important DSS Challenge information is here.

Looking for a little challenge? The Dgrin Mini-Challenges are a great way to challenge yourself. Take a moment to look through past winners and find the current Mini Challenge here.

From Around the Net

Enjoy a few of our favorite articles from around the 'net. If you have something you think we should see, post it here and we'll have a look.

Journeys

Landscapes

Sports

Old May-04-2012, 08:14 PM
newb is offline newb OP
Snap Happy
Jason Likes What He Hears
The other night I was playin around on my computer and listening to some music. My son decided he wanted to listen as well. Guess him and I like the same kind of music.

Old May-07-2012, 07:27 PM
reyvee61 is offline reyvee61
Major grins
Funny, I used to rock my little one to sleep to the sounds of Dream Theater's Images and Words years ago, I would have thought she would have a taste for progressive rock now but no such luck
Nice capture
Old May-08-2012, 07:53 PM
newb is offline newb OP
Snap Happy
Thank you!