• Shots
  • Photo Craft
  • Video
  • Wide Angle
  • Support
  • New Stuff
  • More
Support SmugMug Support New around and could use some help and suggestions

Need some help with your New SmugMug Site?

Dgrin Challenges

Our Challenges moderator has lined up an new set of challenges for you. The Weekly Word Challenge. Get all the details and participate in the conversation Weekly Word Challenge.

Past DSS Challenge Winners, DSS Challenge Rules, and other important DSS Challenge information is here.

Looking for a little challenge? The Dgrin Mini-Challenges are a great way to challenge yourself. Take a moment to look through past winners and find the current Mini Challenge here.

From Around the Net

Enjoy a few of our favorite articles from around the 'net. If you have something you think we should see, post it here and we'll have a look.

Journeys

Landscapes

Sports

Old Apr-30-2012, 10:07 PM
Tarzan is offline Tarzan OP
Beginner grinner
New around and could use some help and suggestions
Hello people,
I am new around and could use some help. got a few bugs I am trying to fix to get my site in shape. Anybody familiar with smugmug and codes and setting things up please send me a line:)

my page:
http://emanuelphoto.smugmug.com/
Old May-01-2012, 02:03 AM
rainforest1155 is offline rainforest1155
SmugMug Support Hero
Hi Tarzan and welcome to Dgrin!

What questions do you have? For customization questions, you can post directly in the customization forum. For all other SmugMug related questions, ask away here.

look on the bright side
http://www.SebastianHosche.com
Old May-04-2012, 08:24 PM
Beginner grinner
hey Seb,

ty for the reply. i don't know how this site works and where what forums are.
Here are my questions.
I just got some info how to get a contact page but when i add the Java code my Home page slide show does not work any more. I would like to have the slide show work and a nice contact page as well.

Also i would like to get a nice gold buttons nav bar to go good with black not just the simple one i have now.
This are my immediate concerns.

Let me know if you have any ideas and suggestions.

regards,

emanuel
Old May-05-2012, 01:22 AM
SmugMug Support Hero
Hi Emanuel,

I checked your site as a visitor and can see your homepage slideshow fine. Are you sure that you're viewing it logged out as a visitor? Logged in as the owner, you may not see the slideshow depending on how it's set up.

Your about me page opens up properly as well.

In regards to customizing your navbar, you can post on the Dgrin customization forum where our customization helpers/experts can help you out. Upload your buttons to a gallery on your site and include the links to the buttons in your post so that the helpers can use the actual buttons to assist you.

look on the bright side
Old May-05-2012, 08:31 PM
Beginner grinner
thank you for getting back.
Yes i temporarily disabled the contact page from smugmug so my slideshow works ok. I have a temporary one on.

i will try the forum. Whee do get the answers back from it?
Old May-07-2012, 01:27 AM
SmugMug Support Hero
A reply to a thread is added to it on the forum. Dgrin is a public forum where you can see each persons thread/reply to a thread and they can see yours.

look on the bright side
Tell The World!