• Gear
  • Shots
  • Photo Craft
  • Video
  • Wide Angle
  • Support
  • New Stuff
  • More
Gear Flea Market For Hire WTH: Photographer(s) for a SINGAPORE wedding in Oct/Nov 2012

Need some help with your New SmugMug Site?

Dgrin Challenges

They're back! Our latest series of Dgrin Challenges, the OOYCZ Challenges (Out of Your Comfort Zone), is a series of challenges to help you improve your photography by stepping out of your comfort zone and trying something new. Our challenge leader says "Consider it like a photography class with no diplomas.". Get started with OOYCZ by reading the Challenge Guide.

Past DSS Challenge Winners, DSS Challenge Rules, and other important DSS Challenge information is here.

Looking for a little challenge? The Dgrin Mini-Challenges are a great way to challenge yourself. Take a moment to look through past winners and find the current Mini Challenge here.

From Around the Net

Enjoy a few of our favorite articles from around the 'net. If you have something you think we should see, post it here and we'll have a look.

Journeys

Landscapes

Sports

Old Apr-19-2012, 06:10 PM
Aldazar is offline Aldazar OP
Big grins
Photographer(s) for a SINGAPORE wedding in Oct/Nov 2012
Hi, I am planning to have my wedding in Singapore in the October/November timeframe. Dates are not firm yet, but I am looking for good wedding photographers for the event. As you might expect from a member of these forums, getting an excellent photographer is a high priority for me!

It will be a whole day gig (church in the morning, followed by tea ceremony, and dinner in the evening). Anyone here work in Singapore or have recommendations?

Thanks in advance!

-Ed
Old Apr-19-2012, 07:23 PM
spinero is offline spinero
Big grins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldazar View Post
Hi, I am planning to have my wedding in Singapore in the October/November timeframe. Dates are not firm yet, but I am looking for good wedding photographers for the event. As you might expect from a member of these forums, getting an excellent photographer is a high priority for me!

It will be a whole day gig (church in the morning, followed by tea ceremony, and dinner in the evening). Anyone here work in Singapore or have recommendations?

Thanks in advance!

-Ed
Me! Fly me out and I will do it for free. Www.sampinero.com
Old Apr-21-2012, 08:04 PM
Shudderz is offline Shudderz
Major grins
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldazar View Post

Thanks in advance!

-Ed
As a photographer, if I had to pick a photographer to shoot my wedding.... I'd choose Jerry Ghionis. When it comes time to choose a photographer for my daughter's wedding, he's my #1 choice. He's not cheap by any means, but worth every penny! Link to Jerry's Website

Also, an incredible award winning photographer based out Malaysia is Louis Pang. His website is here: Link to Louis's Website
GIVING BACK - How will you give?
"I look at life outside of the lens and capture the world through it." -Thomas Robinson

Last edited by Shudderz; Apr-21-2012 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Adding information
Old Apr-29-2012, 04:34 AM
socksiong is offline socksiong
socksiong
I am based in Singapore, shoot me a pm if you're interested:).
Tell The World!