• Gear
  • Shots
  • Photo Craft
  • Video
  • Wide Angle
  • Support
  • New Stuff
  • More
Shots Documentary I Caught the Bouquet ... So?

Need some help with your New SmugMug Site?

Dgrin Challenges

They're back! Our latest series of Dgrin Challenges, the OOYCZ Challenges (Out of Your Comfort Zone), is a series of challenges to help you improve your photography by stepping out of your comfort zone and trying something new. Our challenge leader says "Consider it like a photography class with no diplomas.". Get started with OOYCZ by reading the Challenge Guide.

Past DSS Challenge Winners, DSS Challenge Rules, and other important DSS Challenge information is here.

Looking for a little challenge? The Dgrin Mini-Challenges are a great way to challenge yourself. Take a moment to look through past winners and find the current Mini Challenge here.

From Around the Net

Enjoy a few of our favorite articles from around the 'net. If you have something you think we should see, post it here and we'll have a look.

Journeys

Landscapes

Sports

Old Apr-15-2012, 03:09 PM
torags is offline torags OP
Major grins
I Caught the Bouquet ... So?
Old Apr-15-2012, 04:06 PM
Moving Pictures is offline Moving Pictures
Bokeh, Dano
I want to know that story. Any others in that sequence that show the woman's face a little better? I'd like to compare to see if I like the one you posted as much as I think I do.
Old Apr-15-2012, 04:11 PM
TonyCooper is offline TonyCooper
Major grins
I don't want another version. I like the mystery.

Sometimes photographs tell a story, and sometimes
photographs suggest a story that you fill in yourself.
Old Apr-16-2012, 05:46 AM
lizzard_nyc is offline lizzard_nyc
Zygote Grinner
It's funny for a split second I saw mystery and likely a beautiful woman then almost immediately I thought, she's reading her Facebook status update on the phone behind the bouquet :)
Old Apr-16-2012, 11:37 AM
TonyCooper is offline TonyCooper
Major grins
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzard_nyc View Post
It's funny for a split second I saw mystery and likely a beautiful woman then almost immediately I thought, she's reading her Facebook status update on the phone behind the bouquet :)
She could be updating from "available to taken" or "taken to available".
Old Apr-16-2012, 02:19 PM
lensmole is offline lensmole
Major grins
She is looking at a text message from her boyfriend,he has apologized for not being at the wedding and is conveying to her how much he loves and misses her. This is why she is smiling and the timing is just perfect because she has just caught the bouquet of flowers and she is thinking it will only be a short time until he proposes to her. Shortly after the marriage , the romance wears off, it is only then, they become good friends and spend the rest of their days truly united with one another.
Old Apr-16-2012, 02:34 PM
torags is offline torags OP
Major grins
Quote:
Originally Posted by lensmole View Post
she is looking at a text message from her boyfriend,he has apologized for not being at the wedding and is conveying to her how much he loves and misses her. This is why she is smiling and the timing is just perfect because she has just caught the bouquet of flowers and she is thinking it will only be a short time until he proposes to her. Shortly after the marriage , the romance wears off, it is only then, they become good friends and spend the rest of their days truly united with one another.
:d :d :d
Old Apr-17-2012, 05:13 AM
lizzard_nyc is offline lizzard_nyc
Zygote Grinner
Quote:
Originally Posted by lensmole View Post
She is looking at a text message from her boyfriend,he has apologized for not being at the wedding and is conveying to her how much he loves and misses her. This is why she is smiling and the timing is just perfect because she has just caught the bouquet of flowers and she is thinking it will only be a short time until he proposes to her. Shortly after the marriage , the romance wears off, it is only then, they become good friends and spend the rest of their days truly united with one another.

:) How long again til that romance wears off?

She does have a lovely look on her face. I chose your view of it as opposed to FB status update :)
Old Apr-17-2012, 02:50 PM
lensmole is offline lensmole
Major grins
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzard_nyc View Post
:) How long again til that romance wears off?

She does have a lovely look on her face. I chose your view of it as opposed to FB status update :)
I think you made a good conscientious observation about the phone . I didn't see it.
Tell The World!