• Shots
  • Photo Craft
  • Video
  • Wide Angle
  • Support
  • New Stuff
  • More
Gear Flea Market For Hire WTH: Web Guru

Need some help with your New SmugMug Site?

Dgrin Challenges

Our Challenges moderator has lined up an new set of challenges for you. The Weekly Word Challenge. Get all the details and participate in the conversation Weekly Word Challenge.

Past DSS Challenge Winners, DSS Challenge Rules, and other important DSS Challenge information is here.

Looking for a little challenge? The Dgrin Mini-Challenges are a great way to challenge yourself. Take a moment to look through past winners and find the current Mini Challenge here.

From Around the Net

Enjoy a few of our favorite articles from around the 'net. If you have something you think we should see, post it here and we'll have a look.

Journeys

Landscapes

Sports

Old Mar-19-2012, 02:16 PM
Sam is offline Sam OP
San Jose CA
Web Guru
I have a client in San Jose CA that needs a new website. If your interested please respond with your phone number and I can discuss the details..

Thanks!!

Sam
Old Mar-19-2012, 02:16 PM
Andy is offline Andy
Bicameral
Sam: http://smugmug.com/customize
Old Mar-19-2012, 07:54 PM
Sam is offline Sam OP
San Jose CA
Thanks Andy, but this is not a photo related business. Maybe I should have said blog. It's an assisted living business that needs to tell their story with words and photos. Have a number of pages. About us. FAQs, contact us, etc.

Sam
Old Apr-12-2012, 04:53 AM
jww is offline jww
UniverseUnderConstruction
Sam, are you still looking for someone? I do webdesign, graphics as well as photography.
Old Apr-12-2012, 10:19 AM
Sam is offline Sam OP
San Jose CA
OK I have passed along the info from everybody and think he has all the choices he needs.

Thanks!!!!

Sam