• Gear
  • Shots
  • Photo Craft
  • Video
  • Wide Angle
  • Support
  • New Stuff
  • More
Gear Flea Market Positive Feedback Thread (post/search here)

Need some help with your New SmugMug Site?

Dgrin Challenges

Our Challenges moderator has lined up an new set of challenges for you. The Weekly Word Challenge. Get all the details and participate in the conversation Weekly Word Challenge.

Past DSS Challenge Winners, DSS Challenge Rules, and other important DSS Challenge information is here.

Looking for a little challenge? The Dgrin Mini-Challenges are a great way to challenge yourself. Take a moment to look through past winners and find the current Mini Challenge here.

From Around the Net

Enjoy a few of our favorite articles from around the 'net. If you have something you think we should see, post it here and we'll have a look.

Journeys

Landscapes

Sports

Page 65  of  67
Old Jan-05-2012, 07:06 PM
ziggy53 is offline ziggy53
Still learnin'still lovin
Seller: DoctorIt
Buyer: Me (ziggy53)
Item: Canon HF11 camcorder plus stuff

Doc is just perfect to work with. Transaction was smooth and shipping was quick. Items arrived quickly and in good condition. Everything is just as described and works as it should.

I had one question and Doc knew exactly how to advise.

I highly recommend DoctorIt as a seller and I would certainly work with him again.
Old Jan-07-2012, 04:10 AM
DoctorIt is offline DoctorIt OP
vrooom!
Seller: me (DoctorIt)
Buyer: ziggy53
Item: Canon HF11 camcorder plus stuff

Easy peasy, fast payment. I guess it helps we've both been hanging around this place for the past several years, so I know what an outstanding guy he is. Thanks Zig

Old Jan-09-2012, 05:21 PM
DoctorIt is offline DoctorIt OP
vrooom!
Seller: wes600rr
buyer: me (doctorit)

Bought a lens at a great price, shipped fast, with some extra filters thrown in. Buy with confidence

Old Jan-12-2012, 09:48 AM
islandak is offline islandak
Big grins
Miller821
Seller: Miller821
Buyer: islandak (me)
Item: Nikon 35mm 1.8

Zach is a great seller. The lens was packed very safely and arrived quickly. He also takes care of his gear. The listing said this was his favorite lens. It was in perfect condition. I wouldn't hesitate to trade with him again.
Old Jan-12-2012, 05:28 PM
Miller821 is offline Miller821
Big grins
Seller: Me (Miller821)
Buyer: islandak
Item: 35mm 1.8

Buy or sell with confidence,

Tony was a great guy to deal with. I would have no problem selling or even buying from him again... His payment was prompt, and he let me know as soon as the item was received!
Old Jan-31-2012, 11:27 AM
Miller821 is offline Miller821
Big grins
Seller: Me (Miller821)
Buyer: wildviper
Item: Nikon 85mm 1.4D

Overall: Great transaction!

Anand was a great guy to deal with! His payment was immediate, and his communication was perfect! Some buyers don't let you know when the product arrives or what condition it arrives in, but Anand almost immediately PM'd me and let me know how excited he was and how great it looked! I would have no problems doing any type of transaction again with him!
Old Mar-13-2012, 11:50 AM
Dirquist is offline Dirquist
We love Seattle
Seller Username: Quincy T

Item: Canon 50mm 1.8 Lens

Comments: Super fast and responsive communication. Answers any and all questions. Shipped exactly when he said on a Saturday and I had the lens on Monday. Insured package for more than I paid and shipping was Priority which came amazing fast. Great seller and would buy from again and again and recommend to anyone.

http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=216579
Old Mar-14-2012, 01:29 PM
Quincy T is offline Quincy T
from ear to ear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirquist View Post
Seller Username: Quincy T

Item: Canon 50mm 1.8 Lens

Comments: Super fast and responsive communication. Answers any and all questions. Shipped exactly when he said on a Saturday and I had the lens on Monday. Insured package for more than I paid and shipping was Priority which came amazing fast. Great seller and would buy from again and again and recommend to anyone.

http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=216579
Buyer Username: Dirquist

Item: Canon 50mm f/1.8

Comments: Instant Paypal payment, and excellent communicator. Great buyer...I hope he buys everything I might offer him in the future,

Old Mar-22-2012, 10:32 AM
bobcool is offline bobcool
Major grins
Seller: fjcvisual
Buyer: Me (BobCool)
Item: Vivitar 285HV flash w/wide angle adapter

Jim was great to work with! He examined the flash, cleaned it up a little, patiently waited while I did some research on the pinout of the battery pack connector, and promptly sent the item to me so I could check it out before I sent the payment. When I received the flash, it was well-packed and was exactly as he described! I would not hesitate to do business with him again! Thanks Jim!
Old Mar-27-2012, 08:23 AM
abouthillier is offline abouthillier
Big grins
Feedback for xlazymx
Seller: xlazymx
Product: Canon EF 70-200mm f/4L USM

Great with responding to emails, very easy to reach and helpful, always was willing to supply images or more information about the lens before I made the purchase. Also supplied everything that was in the box including a UV filter. Gladly to business with him again.

I will update about shipping when I receive the lens (only purchased an hour ago)
Old Apr-14-2012, 07:24 AM
scottgee1 is offline scottgee1
Pere-grine!
Positive feedback for Jiberish
Username: Jiberish

Item: I purchased a Canon EF 50mm f/2.5 macro lens from him

Comments: Very pleasant person to deal with, he packed the lens very well, shipped quickly, his description was accurate and I'm looking forward to using the lens.
Old May-03-2012, 07:42 AM
cmason is online now cmason
Old dog, new tricks
Positive Feedback for JimClark
Seller Username: JimClark

Item: bought Kirk 40D Arca-swiss compatible plate

Comments: quick communication from the seller, and friction-free transaction. Paid by check, and got prompt confirmation of receipt and quick sending of the item. Item received in great condition.

Thanks Jim!
Old May-03-2012, 10:59 AM
divamum is offline divamum
Major grins
Seller: Andy Williams
Buyer: me, divamum
Item: 580ex I flash

Andy's reputation for gear is well-known here at dgrin, and this transaction is one more in a long line of success stories. This was, without a doubt, THE FASTEST transaction ever. Item shipped instantly, and has arrived, exactly as described. Count me among his many happy customers!!
Old Jun-21-2012, 10:59 AM
Scott_Quier is offline Scott_Quier
Lovin' It
Seller: Scott_Quier (me)
Buyer: tmelo
Item: Canon EF 85 f/1.8 USM

Tony couldn't have been easier to work with. He sent PM indicating he was interested. I said it's his. He sent me money within a couple of hours.

Would be very pleased to deal with him again.
Equipment List - Check my profile
Old Jun-29-2012, 10:22 AM
Scott_Quier is offline Scott_Quier
Lovin' It
Seller: Scott_Quier (me)
Buyer: imprtslyer
Item: Canon 70-200 f/2.8 IS MKI

Michael was very easy to deal with. He had a special need, provided a phone number when asked, I called him, we got it squared away. Easy conversation, to the point, very clear, and prompt communicator. Payed by Paypal - I sent him the invoice, he got the funds transfered within hours!

I would pleased to deal with him on either end of a transaction in the future!
Equipment List - Check my profile
Old Oct-02-2012, 04:54 PM
rwells is offline rwells
Let the shootin' begin...
Sold 580EXII to JDub
Seller: rwells (me)
Buyer: JDub
Item: Canon 580EXII flash

I sold this flash to JDub. Used PayPal, transaction went well. A great buyer, highly recommended. JDub stayed in contact until transaction was completed.
Old Oct-02-2012, 07:45 PM
JDub is offline JDub
Nikonian
Seller: rwells
Buyer: JDub (me)
Item: Canon 580EXII flash

I bought this flash from rwells. excellent seller. item shipped the next day after payment was sent (since I paid after the post office was closed). item arrived exactly as described, if not better than described! very reasonable pricing. packaged well. arrived in pristine condition, ready to be put to use. thank you for a great used gear buying experience. A+ seller!
Old Oct-22-2012, 12:59 PM
henrytd is offline henrytd
Big grins
DelRusso
DelRusso sold me his 5Dmkiii. Everything went well. Camera is in perfect condition, price was reasonable, met in person at a convenient location, I'm happy as a clam.

Skip

Old Nov-07-2012, 04:01 PM
Seminole Digital is offline Seminole Digital
Big grins
Seller: DavidTO
Buyer:Seminole Digital (Me)
Items: Canon 5D Markll camera and Canon 24mm f3.5L TS-E MKI

I bought these items from David and I was very pleased with the products and the transaction. They were packaged with great detail and received in excellent condition. David stayed in contact until the transaction was completed and I received the items. It's was a pleasure doing business with David.
I would recomment David as a great person to do business with.

Ed
Old Nov-12-2012, 03:08 PM
Photogbiker is offline Photogbiker
Exploring the desert
Photgbiker
Seller: Rwells
Buyer: Photogbiker
Item: Canon 85 1.8 lens

Bought this great lens from Rwells recently. My first buy on Dgrin and it went flawlessly. The lens is absolutely pristine as described, packed perfectly, and arrived in 3 days with insurance. Used Paypal. Highly recommended seller.

Thanks

Jeff

Last edited by Photogbiker; Nov-12-2012 at 03:11 PM. Reason: fingers too quick on the post button
Page 65  of  67
Tell The World!